Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS PLAYERS REACT TO FREEMAN BENCHING AND GLENNON STARTING « previous next »
Page: 1 2

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 26, 2013, 02:18:03 AM

I sure hope Glennon can put that big arm to good use because the last game I saw him play was beyond ugly.

That was in the pre season.

I'm sure he will look much better against real NFL competition. ???

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 26, 2013, 05:47:33 AM

I'll be looking forward to interviews with the vets that signed with the Bucs in order to make a run for the playoffs....curious how the Revis' and Goldson's of the world feel about this move.

Yeah I bet they felt so much better with Josh running the trainwreck.

I honestly think the Bucs lost a couple draft spots by benching Freeman....right now I'm a bit conflicted because I like Glennon but I'm fully onboard the "Tank for Teddy" train.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 26, 2013, 08:38:21 AM

I'll be looking forward to interviews with the vets that signed with the Bucs in order to make a run for the playoffs....curious how the Revis' and Goldson's of the world feel about this move.

Yeah I bet they felt so much better with Josh running the trainwreck.

I honestly think the Bucs lost a couple draft spots by benching Freeman....right now I'm a bit conflicted because I like Glennon but I'm fully onboard the "Tank for Teddy" train.

I'd rather have manziel @ QB, but I agree, glennon might win a couple just for being in newbie.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 26, 2013, 10:03:44 AM

All of them gave noncommittal, politically correct answers. McCoy seemed annoyed at the media intrusion in general. It's hilarious though to watch everyone interpret the replies as a confirmation of their previously held beliefs.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#19 : September 26, 2013, 10:09:40 AM

Quote from: Jack Rabbit Slim
I love these type of articles....

What do you expect them to say?

Well you know, saw him out at practice today and truthfully, I thought he sucked, but don't let anyone else know that I told you...

Well, you never know with Donald. He does speak his mind. If Glennon sucked, I'd expect he'd say it lol.

STERN11354

Starter

#20 : September 26, 2013, 11:11:33 AM

The one question I have is if Glennon gets injured, who do we go with then, back to Freeman or put in Orlovsky?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 26, 2013, 11:29:27 AM

I would think that you go with Orlovsky, but Freeman is listed as the backup for the Cardinals game, so IDK. I can't imagine Freeman wants to take another snap for this coach, but who knows.

bill_kir

Starter

#22 : September 26, 2013, 12:49:26 PM

I would think that you go with Orlovsky, but Freeman is listed as the backup for the Cardinals game, so IDK. I can't imagine Freeman wants to take another snap for this coach, but who knows.

OR ... if Freeman has any competitive spirit at all in him, he would love for this coach to have to turn back to him and say "we need you" then come out and PROVE to everyone that this coach made the wrong decision, smile and walk away at the end of the season to a big payday with another team

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 26, 2013, 04:40:20 PM

OR ... if Freeman has any competitive spirit at all in him, he would love for this coach to have to turn back to him and say "we need you" then come out and PROVE to everyone that this coach made the wrong decision, smile and walk away at the end of the season to a big payday with another team

Good point.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#24 : September 26, 2013, 04:45:06 PM

Good point.
That might be awkward...  ::)

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 26, 2013, 06:33:52 PM

The text reads "I'll be over here if y'all need me"

moose40

Hall of Famer
#26 : September 26, 2013, 06:41:19 PM

I sure hope Glennon can put that big arm to good use because the last game I saw him play was beyond ugly.

That was in the pre season.

I'm sure he will look much better against real NFL competition. ???
because the last guy was worth a damn ???

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 26, 2013, 07:12:32 PM

Okay, you and I rarely see eye to eye, but...

that is freaking hilarious!

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 26, 2013, 08:02:05 PM

Okay, you and I rarely see eye to eye, but...

that is freaking hilarious!

Yep....that one's courtesy of Justin Pawloski's Twitter feed...pure gold :)
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS PLAYERS REACT TO FREEMAN BENCHING AND GLENNON STARTING « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools