Boards > Pirate's Cove

Horror movies

(1/9) > >>

GBOBUCSFAN:
It's almost October so I was wondering everyone's favorite scary movies.

My favorite is The Shining with the most recent The Hills Have Eyes coming in second. 

J-Train:
I've always liked the Halloween series. The Thing is good. Evil Dead series, even the new one was pretty good.

GBOBUCSFAN:
Yea, I agree, the new Evil Dead was pretty good.  Did you stay through the credits to hear "Grooooooovvvvy"? 

I wonder how long it will take someone to remake Army of Darkness?  In today's world it seems everything is getting remade, enter Carrie!

J-Train:

--- Quote from: gbobucsfan on October 03, 2013, 05:14:50 PM ---Yea, I agree, the new Evil Dead was pretty good.  Did you stay through the credits to hear "Grooooooovvvvy"? 

I wonder how long it will take someone to remake Army of Darkness?  In today's world it seems everything is getting remade, enter Carrie!

--- End quote ---

lol yea I love Bruce Campbell. Sam Raimi's next project is Army of Darkness 2..with Campbell O.O. There are a lot of articles online about it.

MSU_Fan:
People rip The Blair Witch Project to shreds these days, but it still terrifies me to this day (Even if the characters are complete idiots, I won't deny the acting and scares are brilliant) The Thing, The Strangers and Grave Encounters were scary as all hell. But the best horror movie of all time? That would have to be the only one that actually SCARED me...(REC)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version