Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Battlefield 4? « previous next »
Page: 1

blah

Second String

: August 23, 2013, 07:59:17 PM

Anyone planning on playing this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_xaIv7Wo1A

gone

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 23, 2013, 08:06:47 PM

I will be

gone

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 29, 2013, 11:39:38 PM

Anyone got access to the Beta?  Starts tomorrow at 10pm your time I think.  Preload is available now.

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#3 : October 01, 2013, 08:29:59 PM

I'm definitely going to pick it up. I'm not sure if I'll have money for a PS4 so I'll probably stick with the PS3 version.

Thanks for the sig Java!

blah

Second String

#4 : October 07, 2013, 07:25:16 PM

Ive been playing the beta and i think this kills off call of duty for good.

WC-Bucs fan

Starter

#5 : October 08, 2013, 07:52:02 PM

I've been playing the beta on 360, at first I thought I had my HD cable unplugged, the graphics aren't nearly as impressive as they are on Youtube. I played for about 2 hours, but it got too repetitive playing the same map the whole time.

I like the destruction, squad spawning, but I think COD has smoother gameplay, and better graphics. I'm not sure which one to buy yet. Is COD Ghosts going to have a free beta to try?

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#6 : October 09, 2013, 02:05:11 AM

Ive been playing the beta and i think this kills off call of duty for good.

It can be the greatest game ever made and Call of Duty will still sell more.

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#7 : October 09, 2013, 07:09:23 AM

I've been playing the beta on 360, at first I thought I had my HD cable unplugged, the graphics aren't nearly as impressive as they are on Youtube. I played for about 2 hours, but it got too repetitive playing the same map the whole time.

I like the destruction, squad spawning, but I think COD has smoother gameplay, and better graphics. I'm not sure which one to buy yet. Is COD Ghosts going to have a free beta to try?
It will be smooth on next gen consoles. 64 players running at 60 frames per second. I have the ps3 beta...it looks like ass compared to what you see on YouTube....and remember YouTube is capped at 30 frames per second...so look up actual 60fps gameplay that's not on YouTube.

Thanks for the sig Java!

gone

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 13, 2013, 06:37:00 PM

Bah, console. 

PC all the way. 

Been playing the beta and the shanghai map is a sniper's heaven.  Unfortunately I don't play recon. Frustrating as hell to be infantry there. 

blah

Second String

#9 : October 14, 2013, 01:53:05 PM

Bah, console. 

PC all the way. 

Been playing the beta and the shanghai map is a sniper's heaven.  Unfortunately I don't play recon. Frustrating as hell to be infantry there.
PC master race reporting in also. Even the next gen console will.out perform PC. The beta looks amazing, the map is getting old though. Pumped for release.

Caradoc what's your screen name?

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#10 : October 30, 2013, 03:40:27 PM

nextgen consoles will be able to play 64 man maps which is awesome
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Battlefield 4? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools