Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: And now THIS: Buccaneers have fined Josh Freeman twice in last month « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#15 : October 02, 2013, 07:50:21 PM

How would you guys feel if this happened?

Wanny replaces Schiano who is sent back to Jersey.

Wanny's first order of biz is to put Freeman back as starter
no

threadkiller

Pro Bowler

#16 : October 02, 2013, 07:51:39 PM

Josh Freeman will be off the team soon.

Who cares about what has or will happen to him here.

Maybe the most ridiculous part of this entire fiasco is that he isn't already, imo anyway. 

zsmith22

Starter

#17 : October 02, 2013, 07:51:52 PM

Wanny's first order of biz is to put Freeman back as starter because right now, he gives team best chance to win on Sundays. Wanny fires Sully and McNulty takes over as OC. They immediately implement a game plan that plays to Josh's strengths (roll him out a lot) and urge him to run if the opportunity presents itself.

Just curious at how folks would handle that very unlikely hypothetical.

I would be shocked to see Freeman play another game for the Bucs.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 02, 2013, 07:52:01 PM

Yeah because Josh has been so reliable the rest of this season....late for meetings , missing the team photos , missing his own football camp.

Oh course it was the Bucs who tricked him into missing this latest meeting .... course it was. lol

Besides being late to his own camp...

Maybe Free was the only one who had the guts to act out against Schiano and was tired of seeing his teammates videotaped on the sidelines and coaches
wandering through the locker room trying to find bad seeds.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 02, 2013, 07:53:46 PM

Wanny's first order of biz is to put Freeman back as starter because right now, he gives team best chance to win on Sundays. Wanny fires Sully and McNulty takes over as OC. They immediately implement a game plan that plays to Josh's strengths (roll him out a lot) and urge him to run if the opportunity presents itself.

I would take the interim coach but hell no to Freeman. I don't care if they named the spirit of Don Coryell the OC, I don't want to watch him play QB for us anymore.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 02, 2013, 07:55:00 PM

Yeah because Josh has been so reliable the rest of this season....late for meetings , missing the team photos , missing his own football camp.

Oh course it was the Bucs who tricked him into missing this latest meeting .... course it was. lol

Maybe Free was the only one who had the guts to act out against Schiano and was tired of seeing his teammates videotaped on the sidelines and coaches
You're reaching there.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 02, 2013, 07:55:29 PM

I wonder if this is the same meeting that Josh's camp is claiming he was told not to attend.  And they claimed that he was told not to attend just so it would look bad on him in front of his teammates.

That wouldn't shock me.

Hey Josh, don't go to that meeting.

Hey Josh, why did you miss that meeting?

Fined!

get a grip dude

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 02, 2013, 07:56:16 PM

Or maybe he's a pill-popping alcoholic coward who's as big a loser off the field as he is on ... I think that's a little more likely.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 02, 2013, 07:58:19 PM

I understand all of Free's issues but to me, Schiano is a bigger issue and needs to go now before he is allowed to make any more player moves.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 02, 2013, 07:59:11 PM

Or maybe he's a pill-popping alcoholic coward who's as big a loser off the field as he is on ... I think that's a little more likely.

boom

gobuxfla

Pro Bowler

#25 : October 02, 2013, 07:59:32 PM

Both need to go. But we need McNulty and Wanny or the Bucs will be LUCKY to draw 25,000 after the 8th game.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#26 : October 02, 2013, 08:04:48 PM

Freeman is about the last person in the locker room that would do that.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 02, 2013, 08:09:12 PM

I don't think this was schiano issue. Yeah, I'm tough on schiano, but you gotta get to meetings.

Still don't know enough though to make an assumption on this one IMO.

After all the other crap, this really shouldn't be any bigger of a deal. Both schiano and freeman are at fault and all the mudsliging in the world isn't going to change it. Freeman failed at QBing like schiano did at coaching. Moving on...

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#28 : October 02, 2013, 08:23:10 PM

Freeman would get broken in half and fans would complain that wannsted ruined his career by putting him in unsafe conditions

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 02, 2013, 08:25:11 PM

....It's y'all.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: And now THIS: Buccaneers have fined Josh Freeman twice in last month « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools