Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: And now THIS: Buccaneers have fined Josh Freeman twice in last month « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

youngone

Hall of Famer
#30 : October 02, 2013, 08:25:21 PM

Just curious at how folks would handle that very unlikely hypothetical.
Freeman would get broken in half and fans would complain that wannsted ruined his career by putting him in unsafe conditions
Lol sad but true.

They don't even want to blame him for ruining his own career.

Theoldbuc

Starter

#31 : October 02, 2013, 09:19:19 PM

Gotta get your ass to the meetings... Like any back up should

But, but, but, he's "The JOSH"....rules don't apply to "The JOSH!!!!"

Why don't the just say he was fined today? Of course, they are going to do whatever they can, not to pay that man!

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 02, 2013, 09:22:36 PM

Where is MD in all this?  Someone, anyone needs to defuse the situation.  No more please.  White flag.

Theoldbuc

Starter

#33 : October 02, 2013, 09:26:12 PM

It will be sad if we spend the rest of the season with them trying to get Freeman. Ironically, Dominik and Schiano, are guilty of far more "conduct detrimental to the team" than Freeman. The Bucs should get rid of them.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 02, 2013, 09:29:52 PM

Where is MD in all this?  Someone, anyone needs to defuse the situation.  No more please.  White flag.

Hiding under a rock like he did when it hit the fan with Raheem a couple years ago. He's the Teflon Dom, remember?

Jaycub

Rookie
#35 : October 02, 2013, 09:38:23 PM

I'm glad he is being fined. He shouldn't have done the unauthorized interview.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 02, 2013, 09:39:28 PM

Hiding under a rock like he did when it hit the fan with Raheem a couple years ago. He's the Teflon Dom, remember?

Well, if they are pushing the money/trade issue, that is all about Dominik... and making phone calls.

Dominik specialized in acquiring talented players who were bad fits for his coaches. - FootballOutsiders

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 02, 2013, 09:49:08 PM

I'm really starting to think we have Jerry Jones owners that are hidden by Mark Dominik.  Brooks was on Duemigs show today and he never says anything bad about anyone.  And he flat out said that any major decision the Glazers are knee deep involved.  Gotta think they are the problem.

80sucks

Starter

#38 : October 02, 2013, 10:12:20 PM

I don't think this was schiano issue. Yeah, I'm tough on schiano, but you gotta get to meetings.

Still don't know enough though to make an assumption on this one IMO.

After all the other crap, this really shouldn't be any bigger of a deal. Both schiano and freeman are at fault and all the mudsliging in the world isn't going to change it. Freeman failed at QBing like schiano did at coaching. Moving on...

^ Dude, somebody hacked your account.  Somebody much cooler and much more reasonable than you.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 02, 2013, 10:21:38 PM

The sooner Freepass is gone, the better for this team, regardless of who is coaching it.

If this guy was some fifth round backup LB none of this would be headline news anywhere.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 02, 2013, 10:36:52 PM

The sooner Freepass is gone, the better for this team, regardless of who is coaching it.

If this guy was some fifth round backup LB none of this would be headline news anywhere.

You know we don't agree much and you probably can't read this but I completely agree.  Either trade or Keyshawn him.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 02, 2013, 10:39:02 PM

The embarrassment continues for Bucs fans.

Why not just cut Freeman and move on?

How stupid are the owners and GM if they can't even figure that out?

These are the same guys who tried to trade MC80 and tried to put Meredith on the market last off season. The Meredith that has been cut from 5 teams in 4 years.

Bring back freaking CULVERHOUSE! !!!

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#42 : October 02, 2013, 10:56:36 PM

I'm really starting to think we have Jerry Jones owners that are hidden by Mark Dominik.  Brooks was on Duemigs show today and he never says anything bad about anyone.  And he flat out said that any major decision the Glazers are knee deep involved.  Gotta think they are the problem.

I'm sure they are and this whole thing reeks of a business decision more so than a football decision. Bottom line is that Freeman's contract is up at the end of this season. With his on-field performance and all the off-field issues that guys like Boomer Esiason and other ex-player NFL commentators have been eluding to for well over a year that are just now starting to surface you can bet your bottom dollar the Glazers had seen enough to know that Freeman would not be getting a fat contract from the Bucs. What would you do as an owner at that point? Cut bait as soon as possible and see if the new guy shows any promise before you have to make a draft decision.  No brainer in my mind.
: October 02, 2013, 10:58:16 PM CyberDilemma

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#43 : October 02, 2013, 11:09:26 PM

Yeah because Josh has been so reliable the rest of this season....late for meetings , missing the team photos , missing his own football camp.

Oh course it was the Bucs who tricked him into missing this latest meeting .... course it was. lol

Besides being late to his own camp...

Maybe Free was the only one who had the guts to act out against Schiano and was tired of seeing his teammates videotaped on the sidelines and coaches
wandering through the locker room trying to find bad seeds.

So now he is James Van Derbeek standing up to John Voight in Varsity Blues?  I remember that sceen, th principled QB stands up to the mean HC in order to protect the future of himself and his friends.  Josh is a real hero.

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#44 : October 02, 2013, 11:17:00 PM

Gotta get your ass to the meetings... Like any back up should

But, but, but, he's "The JOSH"....rules don't apply to "The JOSH!!!!"

Why don't the just say he was fined today? Of course, they are going to do whatever they can, not to pay that man!

If the Buccaneers came out and announced he was fined, people would be screaming that it was mean to let the public know, and they were just trying to smear him. 

And as far as paying Josh, I am very sure the Glazers and Dom would have loved to have cut a huge check to resign him, had  he earned it.  Nobody wanted him to be a true franchise QB more than them.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: And now THIS: Buccaneers have fined Josh Freeman twice in last month « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools