Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some of you need to get a clue « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

youngone

Hall of Famer
#30 : October 03, 2013, 12:32:06 AM

Get them both out of here.

I want a better coach and Freeman SUCKS. I won't miss either one.
You have the right to your opinion just like the rest of us.

You won't miss him? We're you alive when Steve Young was with the Bucs? I wonder how many youngone's said the same exact thing. Funny how coaching makes all the difference in the world.
Ehhhhhh, I'm willing to gamble that he won't get any where close to Steve Young... Matter of fact they'll be continents apart when Freeman hangs them up.

He will be a bad inaccurate QB for another team, and then a career back up.
I never said Free would be a HoF. Hell no one knew Young was destined to be. I pointed out coaching makes all the difference in the world. Which it does.
yea I'm not saying he'll be a HOFer either but I am saying he won't be any good.

It's been 5 years already.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#31 : October 03, 2013, 12:37:15 AM

Haven't seen too many teams with good players win if their coach is a ... isn't in the right job.  And those teams can improve pretty quickly when a good coach show up.  Just sayin'

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 03, 2013, 12:37:32 AM

Des, Manning would have coached Morris to the playoffs. Morris would have ruined Manning as a rookie.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 03, 2013, 12:37:51 AM

I never left, people who know me know I rarely post in the offseason. I've been reading, just not posting.

And if anyone had bothered to read what I've posted since I've come back, they'll know what Freeman did to me. I spelled it out in complete detail.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 03, 2013, 12:41:45 AM

What did Free do to big ol' Brad? Not mocking. Really am curious.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 03, 2013, 12:42:57 AM

Can you give me a link to read up on?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 03, 2013, 12:46:13 AM

There's a search box in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.

chrisras

Starter

#37 : October 03, 2013, 12:50:26 AM

Get them both out of here.

I want a better coach and Freeman SUCKS. I won't miss either one.
You have the right to your opinion just like the rest of us.

You won't miss him? We're you alive when Steve Young was with the Bucs? I wonder how many youngone's said the same exact thing. Funny how coaching makes all the difference in the world.

Just because Steve Young had a hall of fame career after he left the Bucs does not mean Freeman will.  I like your original post though.  I'm frustrated as a fan as well and am disgusted with how things are transpiring.
I will say that Freeman was god awful though.  This team was sinking with him and it was time in my opinion to start Glennon and see how he does.  The team needs a sample of games to see if they can move forward with him or find a replacement next year through the draft or FA.

I think Schiano is a total disgrace of a coach and an embarrassment.  He is obviously in over his head and is just a weird and unlikable guy.  The kneel down play is so stupid.  I can't wait for him to get fired and get a real coach in here. 

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 03, 2013, 12:50:37 AM

You're an attorney. Provide the facts or case dismissed.  ;)

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 03, 2013, 12:53:50 AM

You're an attorney. Provide the facts or case dismissed.

The documents were provided to opposing counsel during discovery. It is not the responsibility of the attorney for plaintiff to do the research for the defense. I respectfully move that the court immediately enter a summary judgment in favor of the plaintiff.
: October 03, 2013, 12:58:09 AM DanTurksGhost

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 03, 2013, 12:57:32 AM

I do wonder what Freeman did to DTG? I also wonder why Schiano hasn't had the same vitriol shown towards him by DTG?

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 03, 2013, 12:58:05 AM

You're an attorney. Provide the facts or case dismissed.

The documents were provided to opposing counsel during discovery. It is not the responsibility of the attorney for plaintiff to do the research for the defense. I respectfully move that the court dismiss this case WITH prejudice.
LoL

OK I'll search for it tomorrow when I get to the office. What exactly am I looking for though?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#42 : October 03, 2013, 01:01:36 AM

BTW, I changed my statement to the court, above. For once I was on the plaintiff's in this matter before the court, rather than the defendant's! I didn't want the case dismissed, I wanted a summary judgment.

No need to search. Basically what "Freeman did to me" was wasted his talent and my team's time. He never did anything to me personally. Every time I met him I found him to be likeable. He was mishandled by his first head coach, which has tainted him with his second head coach.

He's hurt my team, basically. I don't have anything against him personally, he just needs to go away. If he goes elsewhere and does well, I'll be rooting for him to turn things around... just not against the Bucs.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#43 : October 03, 2013, 01:04:49 AM

So, DTG is Brad Culpepper?

And it's not that easy to find specific posts like that with the search function.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#44 : October 03, 2013, 01:06:44 AM

And it's not that easy to find specific posts like that with the search function.

Sure it is. Just search for the word "Freeman". There will be very few results to weed through to find mine.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some of you need to get a clue « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools