Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some of you need to get a clue « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#45 : October 03, 2013, 01:06:54 AM

BTW, I changed my statement to the court, above. For once I was on the plaintiff's in this matter before the court, rather than the defendant's! I didn't want the case dismissed, I wanted a summary judgment.

No need to search. Basically what "Freeman did to me" was wasted his talent and my team's time. He never did anything to me personally. Every time I met him I found him to be likeable. He was mishandled by his first head coach, which has tainted him with his second head coach.

He's hurt my team, basically. I don't have anything against him personally, he just needs to go away. If he goes elsewhere and does well, I'll be rooting for him to turn things around... just not against the Bucs.

So, does he have some sort of addiction that needs to be treated or does he just party way too much?

If it's the former, has anybody tried to have an intervention with him?

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#46 : October 03, 2013, 01:18:10 AM

I noticed that edit.

I've read your thread regarding the above. I thought I missed something he "personally" did to you. We all feel the same way. Even us Freepologist feel he has let us down in a way. But I don't think we should give up on the kid when he clearly has had ZERO coaching. The regime that drafted him was garbage and the regime that took over is garbage as well.

Psych

Starter

#47 : October 03, 2013, 02:27:36 AM

Hillis and Leonard were/are good enough back ups. they just weren't used properly. they tried to add DL depth with Gholston/Means, they just haven't panned out yet. The rest is correct.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#48 : October 03, 2013, 06:56:22 AM

Basically what "Freeman did to me" was wasted his talent and my team's time. He never did anything to me personally. Every time I met him I found him to be likeable. He was mishandled by his first head coach, which has tainted him with his second head coach.

He's hurt my team, basically. I don't have anything against him personally, he just needs to go away. If he goes elsewhere and does well, I'll be rooting for him to turn things around... just not against the Bucs.

He wasted a lot of our time. I was always under the impression that his time w/ Drew Brees might set him up with good habits - but there's a lot of blame to go around (revolving HC, OC, QB coaches) for the last several seasons.  Haven't given up on the current regime - this season is STILL nowhere near the fiasco of 2011.

Go Bucs.

WindyCityBuc

Rookie
#49 : October 03, 2013, 10:11:18 AM

Hey Samari28. I have been reading for years but bever really posting at all. However, this one I will throw in on. I think you have hit the nail right on the head. And cancelling your season tickets is the best possible way to send your message to the owners. So, I'm with you. Good for you, nice move, and I can only hope that sooner or later the Glazers figure this thing out and do the right thing and get rid of these guys. As for #5, I agree with you on pretty much everything. The exception there would be, Josh should have just kept going to meetings and doing his job. Sure, it sucks. But his free agency day was coming and he would have gotten a much better pay day had he just weathered the storm. He has a contract and needs to honor it, simple as that, despite the jerkoff coach he plays under. But, he's what, 25 years old? To me, he's a kid. If I was his agent, I would have given him different direction.
I think that's where #5 may have been off base. It's unfortunate because he will pay for it. This organization is a joke right now. Simple as that. If these owners can't see that and correct it, then they should dump this team because they dont have a clue.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#50 : October 03, 2013, 10:18:34 AM

Oh the irony.

I didn't read it when it was locked.  Any football relevance?  Cliff notes anyone?

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#51 : October 03, 2013, 11:02:19 AM

I've known Samari the entire time he's been here, and what I expect of him is to make his decisions based on who has the best tan.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#52 : October 03, 2013, 03:40:34 PM

For those that have been on this board for some time know who I am and why I have been limited in my in involvement. For those that are new and may have some lapses in memory I checked out when Raheem was fired, we kept Dominik and hired the schmuck in Schiano. Some thought I was pre Raheem but my point was and always has been how do you fire Raheem and not Dominik? Did Raheem have his issues absolutely but let's not forget the blunders of Mark Dominik (wasted draft picks on Myron Lewis, Luke Stocker, etc, bad free agent signings such as Derrick Word and Michael Clayton and obviously his failure to bring in a competent head coach). Some say yeah but Dominik drafted McCoy (seriously who the hell wouldn't have picked him) or we signed Nicks and Jackson (with all that money why wouldn't they sign here). Dominik, I mean Dumbanik has made some decent picks in Mason Foster, DaQuan Bowers, etc but he doesn't get credit for others as they were drafted where they were slotted so all he did was what an average GM would do. Schiano was by far his worst mistake. Did we need discipline yes but why would any pro player listen to a guy who has NEVER won anything at any level, someone who clearly has ego issues, someone who clearly is in over his head (why so may assistants?) and seriously someone who is such a control freak that he has the rooms all set at one temperature and hands out Twizzlers? Who the F does that? Again, he NEVER won squat not even in a watered down glorified D3 conference.

This brings me to Josh Freeman. It amazes me that some of you have turned so quick on a guy with nothing to support things. So Josh is a raging alcoholic that pops mollies? Really and he has been doing this for how long? Everybody in this area knows Josh yet there have never been any "sources" come out with any of this before Clown-O decided to show his authority and get rid of Josh. Josh has his faults and maybe he hasn't developed into the franchise QB we all hoped he would become. We also need to remember this is still a young me who has never been the most accurate QB in his life and up until last year who the hell has he had to throw to yet he had a season of 25 TD and 6 INT and even last year over 4,000 yards and how many TD's. Yeah he sucks, right? He did more in a couple of years than Schiano has ever done.

Who the hell allows a team in the NFL to enter a season with no TE? No back-up RB? Little depth at DL? Oh that's right, Dumbanik and Clown-O.

Back to Josh, I feel bad for the kid as again there has NEVER been any bad press on him yet all of the sudden he is a bad guy? Do you really think someone wouldn't have had a rumor before now? Hell when Chidi came here with his nonsense it was me that called him out on his bs and shortly after that Chidi is no longer here? So Josh did an interview for ESPN, oh no, WHO CARES? Last I checked there is freedom of speech so Josh can talk to who he wants. He doesn't need permission, what the hell? Why would Josh or his camp come out with all this garbage? It doesn't help him at all, he knows he will never play here again and this is a sad thing as guess what, Josh has the skills to be a solid NFL QB, it will just be on another team. Josh has never had good mentoring or coaching so all he has done is because of his talent. The one who is smearing Josh is Clown-O as he wants the fans to think if Josh is the problem it gives him an out. He can simply say hey I have a bad record because of Josh. Hmmm maybe Clown-O needs to follow his stupid toes on the line bs. Clown-O is nothing more than a bully who tries to control everything.

Not only have I stopped posting here but I cancelled my season tickets as a protest to the garbage we have here in Dominik and Clown-O. It's a shame we will lose not only a talented QB but a good human being (again show me the proof he is not).

My enthusiasm for the team is low as long as Schiano is the HC.  He is like a Perkins clone but worse...he has not class or tact.  Gruden, Morris, Dungy, McKay were all in a class of their own as men.  Schiano acts like an adult man child.

holiday21

Rookie

#53 : October 03, 2013, 03:53:32 PM

only on this forum have I seen that freeman was a gay, druggie, and an alcoholic.

oh yeah, also campaign his own self-smearing.

taking roids, depsite taking 46 tests w/o failing.

hilariously pathetic.

Havok904

Pro Bowler

#54 : October 03, 2013, 04:25:26 PM

only on this forum have I seen that freeman was a gay, druggie, and an alcoholic.

oh yeah, also campaign his own self-smearing.

taking roids, depsite taking 46 tests w/o failing.

hilariously pathetic.

Yep you're right... with that being said... the board Klowns are going to attack you for having an IQ over 40...

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#55 : October 03, 2013, 04:27:14 PM

Lol...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#56 : October 03, 2013, 04:30:48 PM

It's Christmas morning, and not even an entire herd of inbred, bucktoothed, dimwitted, slackjawed mulletheads is gonna bring me down.

Havok904

Pro Bowler

#57 : October 03, 2013, 04:33:22 PM

It's Christmas morning, and not even an entire herd of inbred, bucktoothed, dimwitted, slackjawed mulletheads is gonna bring me down.

You Honor...I rest my case...

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#58 : October 03, 2013, 04:35:26 PM

Speak up, mullethead. I can't hear you over the sound of today's awesomeness.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#59 : October 03, 2013, 04:43:41 PM

If you don't believe Freeman is a druggie , go down to MacDinton's tonight. He''ll be there doing a huge line of coke to celebrate his release.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some of you need to get a clue « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools