Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some of you need to get a clue « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

JohnBuc06

Starter

#75 : October 04, 2013, 09:11:14 AM

Basically what "Freeman did to me" was wasted his talent and my team's time. He never did anything to me personally. Every time I met him I found him to be likeable. He was mishandled by his first head coach, which has tainted him with his second head coach.

He's hurt my team, basically. I don't have anything against him personally, he just needs to go away. If he goes elsewhere and does well, I'll be rooting for him to turn things around... just not against the Bucs.

He wasted a lot of our time. I was always under the impression that his time w/ Drew Brees might set him up with good habits - but there's a lot of blame to go around (revolving HC, OC, QB coaches) for the last several seasons.  Haven't given up on the current regime - this season is STILL nowhere near the fiasco of 2011.

Go Bucs.

What?  I'm sorry but this IMO is worse than the 2011 fiasco.  At least in 2011 we started 4-2 with wins against the Falcons and Saints I believe.  It was until the mid-season mark when we realized the train wreck was coming.  This season started out bad in pre-season ...we all were hoping we were not seeing what we were seeing ...only to have reality smack us in the face against the Jets week 1.  Plus lets face it the 2011 squad ..while high on expectations due to 2010, did not have the overall talent that this years squad has.  I'm sorry but I haven't been this low on the Bucs since the Leeman Bennet era ...man and thats saying something!

JohnBuc06

Starter

#76 : October 04, 2013, 09:15:25 AM

Back on the OP ...great post :D
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some of you need to get a clue « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools