Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some of you need to get a clue « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

Samari28

Hall of Famer
: October 02, 2013, 10:34:36 PM

For those that have been on this board for some time know who I am and why I have been limited in my in involvement. For those that are new and may have some lapses in memory I checked out when Raheem was fired, we kept Dominik and hired the schmuck in Schiano. Some thought I was pre Raheem but my point was and always has been how do you fire Raheem and not Dominik? Did Raheem have his issues absolutely but let's not forget the blunders of Mark Dominik (wasted draft picks on Myron Lewis, Luke Stocker, etc, bad free agent signings such as Derrick Word and Michael Clayton and obviously his failure to bring in a competent head coach). Some say yeah but Dominik drafted McCoy (seriously who the hell wouldn't have picked him) or we signed Nicks and Jackson (with all that money why wouldn't they sign here). Dominik, I mean Dumbanik has made some decent picks in Mason Foster, DaQuan Bowers, etc but he doesn't get credit for others as they were drafted where they were slotted so all he did was what an average GM would do. Schiano was by far his worst mistake. Did we need discipline yes but why would any pro player listen to a guy who has NEVER won anything at any level, someone who clearly has ego issues, someone who clearly is in over his head (why so may assistants?) and seriously someone who is such a control freak that he has the rooms all set at one temperature and hands out Twizzlers? Who the F does that? Again, he NEVER won squat not even in a watered down glorified D3 conference.

This brings me to Josh Freeman. It amazes me that some of you have turned so quick on a guy with nothing to support things. So Josh is a raging alcoholic that pops mollies? Really and he has been doing this for how long? Everybody in this area knows Josh yet there have never been any "sources" come out with any of this before Clown-O decided to show his authority and get rid of Josh. Josh has his faults and maybe he hasn't developed into the franchise QB we all hoped he would become. We also need to remember this is still a young me who has never been the most accurate QB in his life and up until last year who the hell has he had to throw to yet he had a season of 25 TD and 6 INT and even last year over 4,000 yards and how many TD's. Yeah he sucks, right? He did more in a couple of years than Schiano has ever done.

Who the hell allows a team in the NFL to enter a season with no TE? No back-up RB? Little depth at DL? Oh that's right, Dumbanik and Clown-O.

Back to Josh, I feel bad for the kid as again there has NEVER been any bad press on him yet all of the sudden he is a bad guy? Do you really think someone wouldn't have had a rumor before now? Hell when Chidi came here with his nonsense it was me that called him out on his bs and shortly after that Chidi is no longer here? So Josh did an interview for ESPN, oh no, WHO CARES? Last I checked there is freedom of speech so Josh can talk to who he wants. He doesn't need permission, what the hell? Why would Josh or his camp come out with all this garbage? It doesn't help him at all, he knows he will never play here again and this is a sad thing as guess what, Josh has the skills to be a solid NFL QB, it will just be on another team. Josh has never had good mentoring or coaching so all he has done is because of his talent. The one who is smearing Josh is Clown-O as he wants the fans to think if Josh is the problem it gives him an out. He can simply say hey I have a bad record because of Josh. Hmmm maybe Clown-O needs to follow his stupid toes on the line bs. Clown-O is nothing more than a bully who tries to control everything.

Not only have I stopped posting here but I cancelled my season tickets as a protest to the garbage we have here in Dominik and Clown-O. It's a shame we will lose not only a talented QB but a good human being (again show me the proof he is not).

Jutt

Starter
#1 : October 02, 2013, 11:27:18 PM

Great post....but you know some people on here.

You cant badmouth the ol ball coach. You gotta fall in line and be a good ol boy or else youre the bad guy.

Sello

Second String

#2 : October 02, 2013, 11:28:28 PM

Keep your toes on the line

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#3 : October 02, 2013, 11:29:12 PM

tl;dr

youngone

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 02, 2013, 11:35:56 PM

How about dem Dawgs'?

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 02, 2013, 11:36:01 PM

Anybody who knows me here knows I don't care what anybody thinks, I'm not a follower and I am a passionate Bucs fan, this is what has made it so hard. It's easy for me to sit here and say see I told you Clown-O and Dumbanik were awful but it has only hurt this franchise. I wish I had been wrong and this team were going in the opposite direction but it's not. We are the laughing stock of the NFL and even the old Yucs have to be embarrassed of this team.

I'm just tired of seeing people bash Josh with no facts other than some missed meetings which a lot of NFL players have had happen to them.

The stadium atmosphere was awful Sunday and it's sad that Warren Sapp's game will be anything less than a sell out and electric. Would have loved to have seen Clown-O try to tell Sapp to pull the bs stuff at the end of games.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 02, 2013, 11:37:55 PM

I'm sorry, what? How bout them dawgs? Assuming to you are talking about the LSU Georgia game? Yeah we lost to a very good Georgia team at home, your point is what? Who is your college team?

youngone

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 02, 2013, 11:45:03 PM

I'm sorry, what? How bout them dawgs? Assuming to you are talking about the LSU Georgia game? Yeah we lost to a very good Georgia team at home, your point is what? Who is your college team?
No point. Just was asking how about dem dawgs. They looked good huh.
: October 02, 2013, 11:46:38 PM youngone

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 02, 2013, 11:46:59 PM

Young likes the murder.... I mean gators.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 02, 2013, 11:48:05 PM

Young likes the murder.... I mean gators.
Hell no... I can't stomach that garbage.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 02, 2013, 11:55:01 PM

Excellent post Samari! F#ck Schiprano! F#ck these so called fans!

youngone

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 02, 2013, 11:57:23 PM

Get them both out of here.

I want a better coach and Freeman SUCKS. I won't miss either one.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 03, 2013, 12:06:49 AM

Get them both out of here.

I want a better coach and Freeman SUCKS. I won't miss either one.
You have the right to your opinion just like the rest of us.

You won't miss him? We're you alive when Steve Young was with the Bucs? I wonder how many youngone's said the same exact thing. Funny how coaching makes all the difference in the world.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 03, 2013, 12:09:14 AM

Excellent post Samari! F#ck Schiprano! F#ck these so called fans!

Idk if I'm pro freeman or not at this point, but it is obvious that schiano is a Dbag that's handling this wrong.

Someone is trying their damnedest to make a monkey out of freeman. Even if he is, or is not a good QB, I don't think a player should ever have their confidentiality busted into like this.

There was a similar issue with Cutler awhile back. Someone leaked his medical records. Even though he wasn't on drugs, he was diabetic. And i believe at the time he was trying to get traded from the broncs.

My question is this, who has the ABILITY to leak this? The NFL, schiano, md, and freeman himself are the only one's who should've known. What does the OC, DC, assistants, and players need to know about this for? Seems like the leak has to come from higher up.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 03, 2013, 12:11:01 AM

I hope Freeman moves on and gets the coaching he deserves and rips the heart out of every "fan" that bashed him and smeared his name.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some of you need to get a clue « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools