Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some of you need to get a clue « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

youngone

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 03, 2013, 12:13:34 AM

Get them both out of here.

I want a better coach and Freeman SUCKS. I won't miss either one.
You have the right to your opinion just like the rest of us.

You won't miss him? We're you alive when Steve Young was with the Bucs? I wonder how many youngone's said the same exact thing. Funny how coaching makes all the difference in the world.
Ehhhhhh, I'm willing to gamble that he won't get any where close to Steve Young... Matter of fact they'll be continents apart when Freeman hangs them up.

He will be a bad inaccurate QB for another team, and then a career back up.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 03, 2013, 12:15:40 AM

Ha ha! Hilarious...

Freeman was smearing his own name. Late for meetings, skipping film sessions, missing his own camp, losing his captaincy, sucking on the field, "accidentally" taking a banned substance...

Anyone looking to smear Freeman's name had all the work done for him.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 03, 2013, 12:15:44 AM

Samurai, you still were nothing but a debbydowner even when things were better. This snafu does not entirely justify you being a stick in the mud in the past, but there is truth in it.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 03, 2013, 12:17:35 AM

Freeman gets clean, leaves bucs, wins Superbowl = freakin nightmare.

Not that it would happen, but still, ..it has happened before to us. So once bitten, twice shy.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 03, 2013, 12:18:10 AM

Samurai, you still were nothing but a debbydowner even when things were better. This snafu does not entirely justify you being a stick in the mud in the past, but there is truth in it.

Good to see you back Beat.  The move went well?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

youngone

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 03, 2013, 12:18:36 AM

Ha ha! Hilarious...

Freeman was smearing his own name. Late for meetings, skipping film sessions, missing his own camp, losing his captaincy, sucking on the field, "accidentally" taking a banned substance...

Nobody can smear him better than himself.

People are so quick to apologize for the guy, they can't blame him for messing up his own career.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 03, 2013, 12:18:46 AM

I don't give a crap what any of our former players do on any future team they join. If they aren't a Buccaneer, they aren't a Buccaneer.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 03, 2013, 12:20:40 AM

Good to see you back Beat.  The move went well?
I will elaborate on that shortly, but yes. :)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 03, 2013, 12:21:13 AM

So Josh did an interview for ESPN, oh no, WHO CARES? Last I checked there is freedom of speech so Josh can talk to who he wants.

He can talk to anybody he wants but he has to face the consequences from his employer. Not really hard to understand. Not a freedom of speech issue.

He doesn't need permission, what the hell?

Unless he wants to be fined, yes he does.

I hope Schiano is fired asap and Freeman remains the back-up. Not ready to give up on Freeman for nothing in return. I would love to see what an offensive minded
coach could do with him. Maybe nothing. But I'd hate to see him finally "get it" with another team that puts the right people around him, coaching-wise.

Desmond

Second String

#24 : October 03, 2013, 12:23:17 AM

This is good stuff. Reminds me a teenager telling their parents, "they just don't understand".

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 03, 2013, 12:24:36 AM

Ha ha! Hilarious...

It seems Freeman may have a serious substance (or combining substances) abuse problem. If true and he's in denial, he wouldn't be the first athlete
to do that.

Isn't that hilarious, DTG?

Your anti-Freeman bias has been on full display for a while now. Maybe you should disappear again like you did for most of the off season.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 03, 2013, 12:26:52 AM

You won't miss him? We're you alive when Steve Young was with the Bucs? I wonder how many youngone's said the same exact thing. Funny how coaching makes all the difference in the world.
Ehhhhhh, I'm willing to gamble that he won't get any where close to Steve Young... Matter of fact they'll be continents apart when Freeman hangs them up.

I never said Free would be a HoF. Hell no one knew Young was destined to be. I pointed out coaching makes all the difference in the world. Which it does.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#27 : October 03, 2013, 12:27:41 AM

I do wonder what Freeman did to DTG? I also wonder why Schiano hasn't had the same vitriol shown towards him by DTG?

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 03, 2013, 12:30:59 AM

Ha ha! Hilarious...

It seems Freeman may have a serious substance (or combining substances) abuse problem. If true and he's in denial, he wouldn't be the first athlete
to do that.

Isn't that hilarious, DTG?

Your anti-Freeman bias has been on full display for a while now. Maybe you should disappear again like you did for most of the off season.
Or he could always move back to Chicago. DTG, are you Schiprano's attorney? Hmmmmmmmmm

Desmond

Second String

#29 : October 03, 2013, 12:31:58 AM

I never said Free would be a HoF. Hell no one knew Young was destined to be. I pointed out coaching makes all the difference in the world. Which it does.

Not always. Some player just suck and some players are just good. Look at Manning, Morris could even coach him to the playoffs.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some of you need to get a clue « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools