Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jewish Center Shooter « previous next »
Page: 1

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
: April 15, 2014, 09:35:16 PM

"He obtained firearms from a "straw buyer," a middleman with a clean record who could buy weapons legally and then sell or give them to Cross, allowing Cross to avoid federal background checks, a U.S. law enforcement official said. He had three guns when he was arrested Sunday, authorities said."

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#1 : April 15, 2014, 09:58:31 PM

If you really wanted to help stop gun violence in this country then you would use all the time you spend on this board to work pro bono for the cause.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 15, 2014, 10:06:09 PM

If you really wanted to help stop gun violence in this country then you would use all the time you spend on this board to work pro bono for the cause.

I am too busy working  to free mike Williams   ;)

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#3 : April 15, 2014, 11:05:59 PM

We don't need to focus on who the idiot was that shot and killed 3 innocent people. The city is heartbroken for the victims. I live just a few blocks from where this happened, it is awful.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 15, 2014, 11:44:04 PM

Hasn't Mike Williams already been freed from the judgment and persecution of the L&L regime??

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5 : Yesterday at 06:30:21 AM

Hasn't Mike Williams already been freed from the judgment and persecution of the L&L regime??

Damn, okay I am too busy trying to spread the 9/11 truth!!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#6 : Yesterday at 09:58:36 AM

Damn, okay I am too busy trying to spread the 9/11 truth!!

#rethink911

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jewish Center Shooter « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools