Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The best way to quit smoking « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#120 : April 29, 2014, 07:44:52 AM

I stated using it on April 12th.  It sat in the box for a good month or two  but I haven't smoked in those 17 days since starting.  I have to say though it  hasn't been all that easy.  Even though I got the strongest nicotine dose it just doesn't give me the fix a cigarette does.  Always left wanting more and feeling a bit antsy.  Just ordered the pro tank becsuse one of the Clearomizer started leaking and the mouth piece fell off.  Hoping the pro tank will be better.
: April 29, 2014, 08:26:31 AM Skull and Bones

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#121 : April 29, 2014, 07:56:53 AM

Hookahs are pretty good, but can be pricey and a pain to set up.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#122 : April 29, 2014, 09:48:24 AM

Still haven't had a cigarette since the day the ecig arrived in the mail. Almost 4 months ago. Got a friend going on it, and he has absolutely no will power, but he has cut his consumption in half.  But, I'm bike riding about 25-35 miles a day about 4-5 times a week getting in great shape, money saved is a bonus too. Hell of a good product.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#123 : April 29, 2014, 09:57:18 AM

Ouch. Better cut back on that bike, dude. There ain't a seat in the world that can protect you from that kind of abuse. When I used to ride all the time, I ended up switching to two sprints a week (12 miles through steep hilly terrain) and a single taint numbing 50 miler. The rest I replaced with swimming.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#124 : April 29, 2014, 10:08:18 AM

"and a single taint numbing 50 miler."

Lol. Never realized how caustic simple bar soap could be....Holy mother of god does that hurt!

Ironworker808

Second String

#125 : April 29, 2014, 10:12:14 AM

I stated using it on April 12th.  It sat in the box for a good month or two  but I haven't smoked in those 17 days since starting.  I have to say though it  hasn't been all that easy.  Even though I got the strongest nicotine dose it just doesn't give me the fix a cigarette does.  Always left wanting more and feeling a bit antsy.  Just ordered the pro tank becsuse one of the Clearomizer started leaking and the mouth piece fell off.  Hoping the pro tank will be better.

What lvl nicotine are you using? I'm using 24mg liquids. I've tried 36mg, but that was a Bit too much even for me. And I was a real heavy smoker. Try out the Protank II. I've got four or five of them and so far, no problems. 

When I started, I felt the same as you. Good, but not great. Then I found variable voltage and maaaaaan, it was on!

Don't give up or come down on yourself to hard. Remember, you didn't get addicted in a day. Odds are, you won't break that addiction in a day either. 

Good luck.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#126 : April 29, 2014, 10:15:17 AM

It gets worse and worse. You'll start to develop a hard patch and numbness. Hope you at least have an ergonomic seat. Word to the wise.

Nonstop swimming is freaking brutal at first, but once you become accustomed you'll find it one of the best endorphin buzzes there is.
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The best way to quit smoking « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools