Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Bucs can't even suck at the right time... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 05, 2013, 05:59:31 PM

Well I think you'll find you'd take any of the 3 over any QB we've ever had.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#16 : October 05, 2013, 06:05:22 PM

Well I think you'll find you'd take any of the 3 over any QB we've ever had.

Not Johnny Football. I want a stable QB. Too much of his game is improvisation from what I have seen, but then again I haven't seen that much other than a couple games.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 05, 2013, 06:09:05 PM

Manziel controls the offense and audibles if needed is all. Aside from of the field worries he's a great player.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#18 : October 05, 2013, 06:09:32 PM

Honestly, I have seen much of any of the quarterbacks coming out this year, but Jameis just has a presence about him on the football field you don't see very often. He makes excellent decisions, knows exactly how much to put on each ball, is very confident and accurate throwing deep down the field, and loses no accuracy on the move. He is also very much a pass first quarterback, but is an incredibly effective runner. I'm on the Jamies bandwagon if you can't tell.

IrishBuc

Second String

#19 : October 05, 2013, 06:15:55 PM

The only knock I have on him is his name. I thought Jameis was pronounced Juh-may-is, when I found it was liek Jamous, that was disappointing. Incredibly talented athlete though. Will go high up in a year or two's time.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 05, 2013, 06:17:55 PM

Ideally you don't want us to be able to get him. With any luck Manziel, Boyd, Teddy, Murray, Marriota, Hundley--they all are options for us. You want Teddy to be Teddy really, He's the most complete QB in quite awhile if thats what you want. You wanna sell tickets and jumpstart hype in the mainstream and get EXCITED, you get Johnny Ball!

We can definately get our guy in this draft. Relax. :)

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#21 : October 05, 2013, 06:21:39 PM

Manziel would definitely sell tickets. If we can't get Bridgewater, and Aaron Murray has a great season, drafting him could also be good for ticket sales. They could market the crap out of him being a hometown kid. As I typed this he just ripped off an uncharacteristic 56 yard run.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 05, 2013, 06:26:44 PM

and Tajh Boyd throws for a carreer high 6 TD's today. Against Syracuse.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 05, 2013, 06:36:28 PM

Manziel would definitely sell tickets. If we can't get Bridgewater, and Aaron Murray has a great season, drafting him could also be good for ticket sales. They could market the crap out of him being a hometown kid.

And if Free doesn't get picked up, JM will have a buddy to party with around Tampa.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 05, 2013, 06:44:41 PM

Hey, if you were able to live like him you would too. As long as he doesn't get in trouble.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#25 : October 05, 2013, 06:46:15 PM

Hey, if you were able to live like him you would too. As long as he doesn't get in trouble.
Freeman or Manuel?

Exactly. Pass on Manziel

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 05, 2013, 06:46:16 PM

You serious? Free didn't get in trouble and look how that worked out. I'd rather have a guy who eats, drinks and sleeps football.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#27 : October 05, 2013, 08:58:52 PM

Is he really that good?  Haven't seen him.

The kid is amazing. Check him out. No joke
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Bucs can't even suck at the right time... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools