Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Raiders Are Concerned About Russell's Work Ethic and Weight « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucLord

Starter

« #30 : March 24, 2007, 12:18:51 PM »

Thats Russel 2nd from the right

Looks in good shape to me, unlike floppy man tits over on the left

All this was is combines, Russell just lit it up at the LSU pro day. Russell is gonna be a stud...

Heres how I see the draft going, if the Raiders sign Carr, look for the Falcons to drop a pot of gold on Al Davis lap, either way.. whether Raiders stay or not, the #1 selection in this years draft will be Calvin Johnson

Raiders/Falcons 1) Calvin Johnson
Lions 2) Joe Thomas
Browns  Jamarcus Russell
Bucs??????

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

Nature

Rookie

« #31 : March 24, 2007, 07:06:28 PM »

BucLord-
Why the hell would David Carr go to Oakland when there offense line is almost as bad as Houston's?
Carr will sign with Cleveland or Miami

« #32 : March 24, 2007, 07:23:35 PM »

From KFFL.com: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Raiders | Team concerned with Russell's weight
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:17:31 -0700

Steve Corkran, reporting for the Sporting News, reports the Oakland Raiders returned from the NFL Scouting Combine with some concerns about Louisiana State QB JaMarcus Russell being their man for the top pick in the draft.

wouldn't that make this old news..... like weeks before his pro day?

BucLord

Starter

« #33 : March 25, 2007, 01:13:45 AM »

BucLord-
Why the hell would David Carr go to Oakland when there offense line is almost as bad as Houston's?

You're a confused individual

That same OL produced a 1600 yard total RB and Collins and Moss led the league in reception, passing under Norv Turner un til week 6 when Moss was injuried, t was'nt until they hired Art Shell that they stunk last year. Dont always blame production on players... Coaches have a more direct impact of a team

Oaklands OL is not as bad as it appears, if fact, that same OL out produce us 2 years ago before they brought in Art Shell that screwed it up

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

« #34 : March 25, 2007, 01:16:10 AM »

BucLord-

That same OL produced a 1600 yard total RB and Collins and Moss led the league in reception, passing under Norv Turner un til week 6 when Moss was injuried, t was'nt until they hired Art Shell that they stunk last year. Dont always blame production on players... Coaches have a more direct impact of a team

Oaklands OL is not as bad as it appears, if fact, that same OL out produce us 2 years ago before they brought in Art Shell that screwed it up

How come your posts seem to give off the scent of Raider fan?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #35 : March 25, 2007, 01:43:11 AM »

BucLord-

LOL!!

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

« #36 : March 25, 2007, 03:56:40 AM »

McKay will do it if he can. He's made dumbazz trades before. Remember Yatta? If McKay thinks that CJ is gonna be picked by OAK he'll try. Blank is very interested in the popular players, that's why they're stuckj with Vick. CJ can help in that area in several ways. He's potentially more than just a WR there, he's a hometown hero, and someone who can help them ease out of the Vick trap...

Won't happen...
Going from #8 to #1 is a huge jump as far as trade value. The Falcons will be blowing their draft (possibly next year's draft as well) and their cap on one player.

BucLord

Starter

« #37 : March 25, 2007, 09:26:52 AM »

BucLord-

Er uh no

Bucs are and have always been my team, I do sometimes watch the Texans some, only because I have ties to the Houston area. And the only reason I know a little about Oakland is because I'm a big fantasy football player and drafted Lamont Jordan early on and I did that based off his prior year numbers, and when Art Shell came in his numbers dropped and It cost me some wins in fantasy football.

I'm a big stat guy, you should try and play fantasy football, you'll learn alot about different teams, becaus eyou'll end up watching a game on sunday that you normally wouldnt

Now for saying I'm a Raider fan, I think you should send me $20

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Raiders Are Concerned About Russell's Work Ethic and Weight « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools