Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do You Believe In Miracles???????? « previous next »
Page: 1

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: October 23, 2006, 12:09:13 AM

Unbelievable game today.  Like everyone else, I thought it was over, and the guy goes out and nails it.  We deserve to be on the winning end, period!! 
I saw an earlier post about the hold on Brooks during the long McNabb run; that was unbelievable in it's own right!  The refs in the NFL this season have done a poor job overall IMO.
The defense actually played a lot better today than what people are giving them credit for.  Our offense blew several opportunities to bust this game wide open in the first half; give credit to the Eagles, but some of the decisions and calls were questionable.
Am I the only one who questioned the play calling on the last offensive drive before the "KICK."  With 4:31 left on the clock we run the ball for a gain of 1 yard.  We then run it again for another 5 yards.  Then we throw the same slant pass to Galloway that everyone knew was coming on third and 4?  Run the ball and take the clock down to two minutes or get the first down!  Gruden's play calling in the fourth quarter is terrible and he actually admitted that today during his post game interview; good for him.  Gruden needs to stick with the run and ALWAYS set up with the run, and pass second; he abandons this every game.  Kiffin needs to get this team to tackle or else!  It has been a long time since I have seen a Bucs team look ordinary when it comes to tackling; no excuses for that! 
Our offensive line played great today!  The running game was there, we just went away from it.  Give Grad credit; he didn't turn it over and that was the difference!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do You Believe In Miracles???????? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools