Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The bucs have quit « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#30 : October 21, 2013, 05:35:45 PM

They have quit on Schiatano.

They have NOT quit on themselves.

Big difference. After the next two games however, it becomes a matter of self-preservation to keep from getting injured.
Don't you know it's Freeman's fault!? The players quit on him, remember? They didn't trust him as the quarterback, remember? That's why the defense hasn't been playing lights out!!!!

America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

gobuxfla

Pro Bowler

#31 : October 21, 2013, 05:39:52 PM

Big difference. After the next two games however, it becomes a matter of self-preservation to keep from getting injured.
Don't you know it's Freeman's fault!? The players quit on him, remember? They didn't trust him as the quarterback, remember? That's why the defense hasn't been playing lights out!!!!

Freeman quit on the other players. That's worse. He took his hate for Shiatano and took it out on his teammates. He was a cancer and had to go. Schiatno is just incompetent.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 21, 2013, 08:13:22 PM

dude get over Freeman. He quit after 2010. He had no accountability and let down his teammates. Get over it, he is gone and never coming back.

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#33 : October 21, 2013, 08:17:54 PM

dude get over Freeman. He quit after 2010. He had no accountability and let down his teammates. Get over it, he is gone and never coming back.
Why would I want a mediocre QB to come back and fill in for the mediocre QB that we currently have starting? Because I don't say Glennon will be the next Peyton **CENSORED**ing Manning, I support Freeman? Where in my statement did I say that I wanted Freeman back? I simply brought up what you fools said was the reason for where the Bucs are now, and that ain't all about 5.... Might just be Schiano like I've been saying the entire time.

America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 21, 2013, 08:18:38 PM

Freeman quit on the other players. That's worse. He took his hate for Shiatano and took it out on his teammates. He was a cancer and had to go. Schiatno is just incompetent.

I think the players might see it differently.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#35 : October 21, 2013, 08:27:04 PM

which is explains the captain vote  ..  . . oh   . . . .  wait 

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 21, 2013, 08:27:20 PM

Glennon isnt the answer, no doubt.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 21, 2013, 08:29:07 PM

Link? Cause we know Freeman missed numerous team functions, including the bus to the opening game...and promptly set the tone for our team by screwing up the play calling during his helmet communication issues.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 22, 2013, 10:45:00 PM

If we get stomped by Carolina, I think it will be evident .

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#39 : October 22, 2013, 10:53:17 PM

which is explains the captain vote  ..  . . oh   . . . .  wait

Great point.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 22, 2013, 11:35:01 PM

The captain's vote doesn't dismiss schiano. Who's to say he wasn't also a topic of their meeting(s)?

Could be they KNEW josh was on the stuff, and schiano was a college rank d bag.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 24, 2013, 09:11:26 PM

all kindsa quit. Nice tackling guys

gobuxfla

Pro Bowler

#42 : October 24, 2013, 09:14:52 PM

Now they're done.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#43 : October 24, 2013, 09:14:55 PM

They want schiano gone more than us. The only players playing are glennon and the rutgers guys.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

CaliBucsFan

Second String
#44 : October 24, 2013, 09:15:38 PM

Tonight is the first time that it is obvious that we have quit.  The question is, are the guys that have been around to quit on 2 admittedly bad coaches now ruined?  We might need a Seattle/Pete Carroll style roster makeover now.

\\\"Im not afraid of anyone. They put their pants on just like I put my pants on.

-Kadeem Edwards
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The bucs have quit « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools