Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano's PC « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucsGators

Starter

: October 26, 2013, 09:54:53 AM

I like that Schiano hasn't given up. He refuses to get that deer in the headlights look like Heemy did. People that say he is blaming the players clearly aren't listening to the PCs. The guy blames himself first and he obviously understands this business. Yea he isn't winning and that's not acceptable, we should be calling for his head.

All I'm saying is while he is coach I support him because these are tough waters. Least we can do is respect the man for trying and for those saying he doesn't respect the players, I call it hogwash. I think he has utmost respect for the guys that come out and bust their behind every day.

A little perspective in a negative season

ccch

Rookie

#1 : October 26, 2013, 10:11:04 AM

Most intelligent post I've seen in months.  I couldn't agree with you more.  Many posted here, on talk radio, and bloggers always seem to twist any comments made by players and coaches into a vicious attack on HC and even his family sometimes.  Personally for me I have decreased my time spent here due to this irrational behavior by many.  Just let it play out...after all it will.  There's no need for this kind of stuff.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 26, 2013, 10:12:27 AM

FIRE SCHIANO-- before he eats our children's toes!!!!!!

BucsGators

Starter

#3 : October 26, 2013, 11:12:48 AM

HEY GUYS I WANT ATTENTION LOOK AT ME I TYPE IN ALL CAPS GUYS GUYS GUYS LOOK LOOK!!!!

Impossible to have a decent discussion on this forum

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#4 : October 26, 2013, 11:16:21 AM

I like that Schiano hasn't given up. He refuses to get that deer in the headlights look like Heemy did. People that say he is blaming the players clearly aren't listening to the PCs. The guy blames himself first and he obviously understands this business. Yea he isn't winning and that's not acceptable, we should be calling for his head.

All I'm saying is while he is coach I support him because these are tough waters. Least we can do is respect the man for trying and for those saying he doesn't respect the players, I call it hogwash. I think he has utmost respect for the guys that come out and bust their behind every day.

Schiano is simply not an NFL coach.  There's always coaches who are great in college and don't work out in the NFL.  His my way or the highway mentality may work for coaching 18-20 year olds but he is coaching adults here.

I don't think it's all his fault.  It doesn't help that he has Sully and Sheridan as his coordinators.

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#5 : October 26, 2013, 11:19:17 AM

I think it's more of a coordinator problem myself. I will say though that Schiano seems very stubborn and unwilling to change the schemes despite them not working. I'm all for "sticking to the plan" but, if it doesn't work change has to be made.
: October 26, 2013, 11:20:56 AM TB-BucFan4Life

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 26, 2013, 11:24:43 AM

post of the year

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#7 : October 26, 2013, 11:30:21 AM

This is the main reason why he should be fired.

We must protect the children.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 26, 2013, 11:38:30 AM

Schiano is the worst coach in the NFL man. No more excuses.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#9 : October 26, 2013, 12:02:27 PM

Landry, Knoll, Walsh, ...many great coaches started poorly

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 26, 2013, 12:15:48 PM

for everyone like that there are 100s that didnt make it.

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#11 : October 26, 2013, 12:17:33 PM

Well that settles it then.

BucsGators

Starter

#12 : October 26, 2013, 12:24:39 PM

Well that settles it then.

lol.

ingey1968

Starter

#13 : October 26, 2013, 12:36:59 PM

Kind of odd when people start talking about the lack of respect of Schiano when he has shown little respect to others. You reap what you sow

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 26, 2013, 12:41:14 PM

True but their are many many more bad NFL coaches who started poorly. I dont think Schiano is a bad coach but he is not a good NFL coach. He is over his head and it shows
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano's PC « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools