Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A big fat "NO THANK YOU" to Clowney! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#15 : October 26, 2013, 08:14:20 PM

Schiano and Dom have already decided the Bucs are taking Clowney, even if they have to trade their second and third round picks, plus their first from next year, to get him.

Good thing they won't be there to make the decision.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 26, 2013, 08:16:13 PM

Schiano and Dom have already decided the Bucs are taking Clowney, even if they have to trade their second and third round picks, plus their first from next year, to get him.

Good thing they won't be there to make the decision.

At least we can hope they won't be.

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#17 : October 26, 2013, 08:27:15 PM

Says who? Who is your source? I would bet the farm you are wrong.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 26, 2013, 08:28:51 PM

Ummm, helloooo... SARCASM. Sarcasm, people. We all want a QB, so that means the krewe currently in charge of OBP would pick the lazy, unmotivated DE we don't want instead.

SARCASM.

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#19 : October 26, 2013, 08:33:36 PM

Ummm, helloooo... SARCASM. Sarcasm, people. We all want a QB, so that means the krewe currently in charge of OBP would pick the lazy, unmotivated DE we don't want instead.

SARCASM.

I was wondering about that but, you were very convincing. lol.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 26, 2013, 08:34:52 PM

I forgot about that damn blue font thing.

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#21 : October 26, 2013, 08:35:22 PM

SARCASM.

I was wondering about that but, you were very convincing. lol.

I bet if Schiano and Dom were here next year Clowney would be the one they pick.

CptSwaggARR

Second String

#22 : October 26, 2013, 09:02:45 PM

Clowney has been banged up all year, and will need surgery at years end

my top 3 picks in order

Teddy
Barr
Clowney

after those 3 doesn't matter if you are drafting 4th 10th or 13 th

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 26, 2013, 09:04:20 PM

I always subscribe to the theory of drafting production over potential.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 26, 2013, 10:48:16 PM

Watching this Missouri game.. Clowney is way overrated. He's probably not even the best DE on the field.

No one should ever call this dude a once in a decade prospect.

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#25 : October 26, 2013, 10:52:33 PM

Yeah, we need a QB more than DE anyway.

I'm not at all impressed with your Mariota either. He reminds me of Freeman. The guy is very inaccurate at times. He benefits from speedy receivers and a great running game. No thank you.

LOL.  He is nothing like Freeman.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 26, 2013, 10:58:48 PM

I'm not at all impressed with your Mariota either. He reminds me of Freeman. The guy is very inaccurate at times. He benefits from speedy receivers and a great running game. No thank you.

LOL.  He is nothing like Freeman.
Lol that's amazing...

He's nothing like Freeman and when is he very inaccurate?

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#27 : October 27, 2013, 12:27:34 AM

We do?....In case you hadn't noticed, our rookie QB who didn't get the benefit of playing with the 1st team during training camp has a higher completion percentage than Tom Brady, Eli Manning, Michael Vick, Geno Smith and Colin Kaepernick and a higher QBR than Tom Brady, Geno Smith, Eli manning and Carson Palmer. Give the kid a little experience and a half-way decent o-line and I think he could really become something. He is very intelligent....that goes a long way over the course of a career.

Yeah...and Glennon is ranked 31st in the NFL in yards per attempt. He throws short fine but he's horrific down field. He totally loses his accuracy down field. Also...his completion percentage currently ranks 24th...for someone that throws short mostly. I think the kid is smart and can manage a game...but I have huge questions if he can ever be the franchise QB we need. I am sick and tired of accepting mediocrity from the QB position. The Bucs have NEVER had a franchise QB...EVER. It's time we change that. I am willing to give Glennon the rest of the season...but the guy has got to step it up. He's not horrible and is better than Josh was playing...but he's a long ways away from getting me excited.
: October 27, 2013, 12:29:51 AM Kodiak

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 27, 2013, 02:56:12 AM

I watch Clowney and want to be impressed everyone else is super impressed wi him but I don't see it. All pass rushers are a bit hit and miss by nature but I've never seen him have a great game. Even that mister shot vs MICH last year was about the only good thin he did in that game.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 27, 2013, 04:06:59 AM

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A big fat "NO THANK YOU" to Clowney! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools