Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good Read from Charlie Campbell « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Tampafan8251

Starter
: October 27, 2013, 12:35:19 PM

http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftrumormill.php

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 27, 2013, 12:40:33 PM

Interesting but also very plausible.   Dominik needs to accept accountability just as much as Schiano.  It actually makes more sense to fire Dominik now and let Schiano play out the year to let the search for a new GM start immediately.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 27, 2013, 12:41:05 PM

Many good scouts have left the Buccaneers in recent years because of a difficult working environment under Dominik and Dennis Hickey, the director of player personnel and former college scouting director.

Bye bye Dom and Hickey!

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 27, 2013, 12:41:50 PM

"Scouts from the Buccaneers and other teams have told WalterFootball.com that Dominik has almost never traveled to watch draft prospects during college football season. He's preferred to stay home and left that duty to others."
LULZ

Tampafan8251

Starter
#4 : October 27, 2013, 12:42:19 PM

It's clear to me the Glazers are about to clean house whenever that decision is and at this point and all the rumors I expect them to bring in some big names to turn this mess around

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 27, 2013, 12:43:16 PM

"Scouts from the Buccaneers and other teams have told WalterFootball.com that Dominik has almost never traveled to watch draft prospects during college football season. He's preferred to stay home and left that duty to others."
LULZ

9-4 Dom lives lulz.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 27, 2013, 12:43:50 PM

It's clear to me the Glazers are about to clean house whenever that decision is and at this point and all the rumors I expect them to bring in some big names to turn this mess around
Soon is better than later. Most of the scouts we have now we are stuck with for another year. Shelton Quarles should be kept in his role. Eric Stokes should be promoted to GM.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 27, 2013, 12:43:53 PM

LULZ

SMDH

Tampafan8251

Starter
#8 : October 27, 2013, 12:45:01 PM

I do agree Stokes should be promoted to GM but after reading that it seems the Glazers want a guy who has built a winner before

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 27, 2013, 12:46:58 PM

LULZ

The question here is how abnormal is that? Do most GMs leave that job during the season to scouts?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 27, 2013, 12:50:05 PM

LULZ

The question here is how abnormal is that? Do most GMs leave that job during the season to scouts?

No, the real question is: how has that strategy worked out?

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 27, 2013, 12:52:05 PM

LULZ

If scouts are mentioning that, it must be something that is not the norm.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#12 : October 27, 2013, 12:53:46 PM

LULZ
I don't really have a problem with that. Thats why you hire scouts. He can just as easily watch film from home and hear the scouts take.

Tampafan8251

Starter
#13 : October 27, 2013, 12:57:30 PM

After this mess there is no way Dom deserves to survive this, move him to a Cap room role because that is what he's best at, get a guy in here who has had experience building a winning team and a HC who will get the respect of the players and use Revis the right way, I am excited for the off season because this has to happen and I am ready to get that "franchise QB"

youngone

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 27, 2013, 12:59:37 PM

9 more weeks baby... 9 more weeks.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good Read from Charlie Campbell « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools