Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So now we know that Greg tanked this season on purpose. « previous next »
Page: 1

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

: October 27, 2013, 01:51:16 PM

We know Schiano tanked this one on purpose. Why do you think he did it? Was it because he was willing to sacrifice the season to get Freeman out of here? Or do you think he thought he could tank the first 3 and manage to turn it around and it has gotten out of control?

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 27, 2013, 01:54:22 PM

My feeling is that in the first three game he did everything he could to sabotage the team and those games. I am also going to tell you he thought he could turn it right around, and he was mistaken.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 27, 2013, 02:00:41 PM

We know Schiano tanked this one on purpose. Why do you think he did it? Was it because he was willing to sacrifice the season to get Freeman out of here? Or do you think he thought he could tank the first 3 and manage to turn it around and it has gotten out of control?
Regarding your usage of the word, "know." I do not think that word means what you think it means. I'd say the same thing about the way you used the word, "we."

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 27, 2013, 02:06:52 PM

Regarding your usage of the word, "know." I do not think that word means what you think it means. I'd say the same thing about the way you used the word, "we."

I'm saying that I "know" for a fact he did everything he could to sabotage the first three games, his mistake was thinking he could flip a switch. He was wrong and we are suffering. Schiano genuinely feels justified in starting 0-3 to get Freeman out of there.

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#4 : October 27, 2013, 02:13:49 PM

"You are ignoring this user" hmm I wonder why.

Thanks for the sig Java!

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 27, 2013, 02:14:36 PM

"You are ignoring this user" hmm I wonder why.
Weren't you a Schiano supporter?

bucfan33

Pro Bowler
#6 : October 27, 2013, 02:14:43 PM

Yeah, he made LaVonte push Smith in the back, told the Kicker to miss the FG against NO... he may be doing a lousy job of coaching, but this is the dumbest thing I have ever read.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 27, 2013, 02:20:31 PM

On the other hand, "we" do "know" the OP if a fuggin' idiot.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 27, 2013, 02:22:07 PM

Yeah, he made LaVonte push Smith in the back, told the Kicker to miss the FG against NO... he may be doing a lousy job of coaching, but this is the dumbest thing I have ever read.
Schiano made sure it was close at the end. Schiano made several decisions in that game and in the game against New Orleans to ensure the Bucs lost.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 27, 2013, 02:24:00 PM

On the other hand, "we" do "know" the OP if a fuggin' idiot.
That's a big 10-4

bucfan33

Pro Bowler
#10 : October 27, 2013, 02:28:44 PM

Schiano made sure it was close at the end. Schiano made several decisions in that game and in the game against New Orleans to ensure the Bucs lost.

Unbelievable

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 27, 2013, 03:30:43 PM

Wow, so instead of Rutgers being an incompetent rube, Mack paints him as some so of Machiavellian genius. Crimes man if he was smart enough to pull off this sort of precise demolition of the team I'd want him as my coach. Simpler answer, Rutgers sucks. He made one right move this year -- jettisoning Freeman and other than that he's been a big ol' ball of suck.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 27, 2013, 03:33:02 PM

*tomatoes from the mezzanine section*

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#13 : October 27, 2013, 04:35:02 PM

Every time I think the threads here cant get any dumber...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So now we know that Greg tanked this season on purpose. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools