Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glennon and his lack of ability. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

: October 27, 2013, 02:20:34 PM

I just saw Brees make a throw that Mike Glennon will NEVER be able to throw. Really is a shame that Greg wanted this clown as our QB.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 27, 2013, 02:22:13 PM

Ummm... What's your point exactly?

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 27, 2013, 02:23:37 PM

Is that Glennon is 2nd worst starting QB in the league. He is not quite as bad as the Jag's starting QB's. However, Glennon has A LOT more talent on his side of the ball. Glennon has done less with more.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 27, 2013, 02:24:49 PM

..... Sure

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 27, 2013, 02:27:19 PM

..... Sure
I know you haven't been watching Glennon, but I am going to give you Glennon's abilities in one word. "none"

youngone

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 27, 2013, 02:28:54 PM

I like cherry jello

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 27, 2013, 02:29:52 PM

I like cherry jello
I prefer grape.

bucfan33

Pro Bowler
#7 : October 27, 2013, 02:31:22 PM

I like cherry jello

lol

Time to go back to your room now Milton. Your computer time is over.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 27, 2013, 02:33:13 PM

I'd say he's average.

Tough to judge the kid with Laughingstock looming though.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

geetech84

Starter

#9 : October 27, 2013, 02:42:18 PM

Is that Glennon is 2nd worst starting QB in the league. He is not quite as bad as the Jag's starting QB's. However, Glennon has A LOT more talent on his side of the ball. Glennon has done less with more.

I gueas u haven't watch the Eagles rookie QB??? Matt Barkley, been so awful every time he gets a chance..dude is a turn over machine..

I'm glad we got Glennon..His players around him, hasn't been stepping up ..he throws right on the money and WRs/TEs drops the ball..and bad oline play too..Glennon, smarts, and his play been improving..Even over Geno..Geno, has players stepping up big around him and a beast of oline protecting him

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 27, 2013, 02:54:53 PM

I gueas u haven't watch the Eagles rookie QB??? Matt Barkley, been so awful every time he gets a chance..dude is a turn over machine..

I'm glad we got Glennon..His players around him, hasn't been stepping up ..he throws right on the money and WRs/TEs drops the ball..and bad oline play too..Glennon, smarts, and his play been improving..Even over Geno..Geno, has players stepping up big around him and a beast of oline protecting him

Barkley isn't a starting QB. Glennon is.

geetech84

Starter

#11 : October 27, 2013, 03:05:53 PM

Barkley isn't a starting QB. Glennon is.

You might want to call him a starter now..Cause he is starting now.. Vick is hurt..

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#12 : October 27, 2013, 04:35:47 PM

I like cherry jello

And what does that have to do with anything?  God if you can't contribute to this amazing, well thought out thread then don't post anything!

I like lamp.

Thanks for the sig Java!

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 27, 2013, 04:36:33 PM

MiltonMack is easily worst poster on this board. Can't believe this dude is still allowed to post here.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 27, 2013, 04:39:29 PM

MiltonMack is easily worst poster on this board. Can't believe this dude is still allowed to post here.
You're a Glennon supporter.. I wouldn't expect you to know anything about football. You think Glennon is a real life NFL starting QB.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glennon and his lack of ability. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools