Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glennon and his lack of ability. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

youngone

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 27, 2013, 04:41:47 PM

Did Glennon not start last week in real life?

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 27, 2013, 04:43:19 PM

So how exactly does that work?
He can't make a throw that a top 3 QB in the league can make and that make him a bottom 2 QB.
How does that show he's worse than the other 27 you have ranked in between them?

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#17 : October 27, 2013, 04:44:31 PM

By what I said I mean "A QB that can lead you to the playoffs." Glennon is going to lost 10+ games this season. I will make a bet, if Glennon wins 3 games the rest of this season, I will leave for good. When he loses his next 7 or 8, GlennonCannon leaves for good.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 27, 2013, 04:45:22 PM

He can't make a throw that a top 3 QB in the league can make and that make him a bottom 2 QB.
How does that show he's worse than the other 27 you have ranked in between them?
He can't make any throw, outside of the 2 yard check down. The rest, no chance.

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 27, 2013, 04:46:54 PM

I'm sorry, I made the mistake of not realising you are a troll.
Carry on with your idiotic thread.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 27, 2013, 04:51:41 PM

I'm sorry, I made the mistake of not realising you are a troll.
Carry on with your idiotic thread.

I do feel bad for you, I mean after all you can't watch Buccaneers games. It is pretty obvious by your stating that Glennon is any better than being a bottom 2 QB in this league.

Ynot

Starter
#21 : October 27, 2013, 05:00:27 PM

MiltonMack is easily worst poster on this board. Can't believe this dude is still allowed to post here.

Agree 100%.  The worst.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 27, 2013, 05:02:59 PM

By what I said I mean "A QB that can lead you to the playoffs." Glennon is going to lost 10+ games this season. I will make a bet, if Glennon wins 3 games the rest of this season, I will leave for good. When he loses his next 7 or 8, GlennonCannon leaves for good.
No I think you should stay.. For balance every MB needs a special kind of stupid and you sir are a special kind of stupid.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 27, 2013, 05:04:26 PM

Glennon doesn't suck. He's just not good.

watson

Hall of Famer
#24 : October 27, 2013, 06:28:23 PM

Ummm... What's your point exactly?
Is that Glennon is 2nd worst starting QB in the league. He is not quite as bad as the Jag's starting QB's. However, Glennon has A LOT more talent on his side of the ball. Glennon has done less with more.
Does this mean you think they should have stuck with Freeman as the starter?

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#25 : October 27, 2013, 06:37:57 PM

I just saw Brees make a throw that Mike Glennon will NEVER be able to throw. Really is a shame that Greg wanted this clown as our QB.

You obviously don't know a dang thing about football and you obviously are blind because you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. Glennon's arm is not an issue and is above average.

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#26 : October 27, 2013, 06:50:33 PM

Ummm... What's your point exactly?
Is that Glennon is 2nd worst starting QB in the league. He is not quite as bad as the Jag's starting QB's. However, Glennon has A LOT more talent on his side of the ball. Glennon has done less with more.
Does this mean you think they should have stuck with Freeman as the starter?

Yeah, no Doug Martin, an injured Mike Williams, no Carl Nicks and a line that has stunk up the joint all year. Glennon has no weapons at all other than Jackson so what talent are you talking about?

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 27, 2013, 06:51:06 PM

I just saw Brees make a throw that Mike Glennon will NEVER be able to throw. Really is a shame that Greg wanted this clown as our QB.

You obviously don't know a dang thing about football and you obviously are blind because you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. Glennon's arm is not an issue and is above average.
He can't make a throw above 10 yards. Zero touch.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 27, 2013, 06:51:58 PM

But keep loving up Glennon.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#29 : October 27, 2013, 06:56:07 PM

He can't make a throw above 10 yards. Zero touch.

At least Java was a smart and sometimes entertaining troll. You are just moronic.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glennon and his lack of ability. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools