Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LOL anyone still think we haven't quit « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

: October 27, 2013, 06:54:48 PM

Even when we are not playing we get embarrassed.

The Falcons are getting owned by the Cardinals. They crushed us with all their back ups.

The Eagles got owned by the one win Giants, they beat us by double digits in our house. LOL!!

Throw in the toppling that we got this week that was really 31-6, and we are the worst team in the NFL, it is official.

The Jags would beat us on an even playing field. They were competitive against the Broncos, the Broncos would crush us.

How is our 8 pro bowlers going? How about that quarter of a million dollar secondary!? Don't tell me they haven't quit. They are getting burnt on a consistent basis. Games aren't even close.

Ynot

Starter
#1 : October 27, 2013, 07:06:03 PM

You actually took the time to post this?  Flawed logic and all....what a waste.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 27, 2013, 07:15:59 PM

please explain?

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 27, 2013, 07:37:53 PM

We havent been outplayed. We have been out-coached and out-schemed

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 27, 2013, 07:45:00 PM

by 4 scores in our house to a 500 team?

That isn't just "out-scheming"

Thats out hussled/outplayed. We supposedly have "elite" players at their positions in our secondary man, get a clue.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 27, 2013, 07:45:30 PM

The 3rd and 4th string Falcons players who got crushed by the cards "out-schemed" us? LOL

wsoh24

Practice Squad

#6 : October 27, 2013, 07:54:44 PM

The 3rd and 4th string Falcons players who got crushed by the cards "out-schemed" us? LOL

What you saw today was the direct result of pressure from the front 4 of the Cardinals.  We don't have that.  I don't care who you have in the secondary.  If you don't get consistent pressure, especially, in my opinion, from just rushing 4, that secondary will get burned more often than not.  The team hasn't quit.  There are simply players and units on this team that simply are not good. 

We also get out coached and out schemed, as well as out played. 

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 27, 2013, 07:56:08 PM

by 4 scores in our house to a 500 team?

That isn't just "out-scheming"

Thats out hussled/outplayed. We supposedly have "elite" players at their positions in our secondary man, get a clue.

You started a thread stating the players quit begining in game 4 of the season and I should get a clue? You are a moron

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 27, 2013, 08:03:48 PM

No, you are a pewter glasses colored wearing homer.

I am an objective fan of this team.

This team quit weeks ago.

If you think they haven't you are silly.

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#9 : October 27, 2013, 08:06:45 PM

You could, if you want, make the case that maybe just maybe the Bucs have not quit and they are losing because they just aren't that good.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 27, 2013, 08:08:07 PM

You could, if you want, make the case that maybe just maybe the Bucs have not quit and they are losing because they just aren't that good properly coached.

I hope you don't mind, I modified that statement.

wsoh24

Practice Squad

#11 : October 27, 2013, 08:10:48 PM

You could, if you want, make the case that maybe just maybe the Bucs have not quit and they are losing because they just aren't that good.

Pish posh. 

If I am to believe most of the posts and most of what is being passed off as journalism about this Bucs team.  Clearly the right answer to their losing must be the most dramatic.  The team has quit.  The Glazers are tanking on purpose.  Schiano is the devil. 

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#12 : October 27, 2013, 08:12:22 PM

You could, if you want, make the case that maybe just maybe the Bucs have not quit and they are losing because they just aren't that good properly coached.

I hope you don't mind, I modified that statement.

I agree that the coaching sucks.
But you have to be living under a rock to believe that is the Bucs only problem.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 27, 2013, 08:12:39 PM

Wasnt this the team that was touted as being the most talented team since we won a super bowl?

Don't we have a quarter of a billion dollars tied up in free agency?

And our excuse now is we are not that good?

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 27, 2013, 08:13:34 PM

I'm not buying it. Competitive against good teams the first few weeks, blown out the last three. What changed? The players? Nope. The Coaching? Nope. Hmmm common denominator?

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LOL anyone still think we haven't quit « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools