Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: QUESTION: Oh boy! What would YOU do if... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

: October 27, 2013, 07:26:46 PM

What would you do if Schiano/Dom said: "Let's wait until NEXT year? Let's let Revis get back to 100%. Let's let Nicks get well. Let's let Williams get healed. Let's just not worry about W's and L's for THIS season"? What would you do if Dom/Schiano told the Glazers when they met this past week that this was a deep QB class with FOUR QB's they figure to be "franchise" type guys, and they were purposely looking out for the team's future by ensuring a top 4 draft pick? What if they told the Glazers they're grooming Glennon to be a long-term back up?

So when the draft rolls around, the Bucs pick #2 overall and they get Bridgewater or Mariota or Manziel (or whoever YOU think is the best QB for us). What if Schiano told the Glazers: "Yeah, I've been too hard. I see where I've gone wrong". What would you do? Would you say to yourself: "I guess I can tolerate another year of Dom/Schiano" or would you still be in favor of them being removed?

What if you learned that they determined after the first four weeks that they were considering this a throwaway season?

Something to think about.

Tampafan8251

Starter
#1 : October 27, 2013, 07:28:31 PM

don't think that's the case but if so honestly i wouldn't follow this team, that would be pathetic if they kept this bum

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#2 : October 27, 2013, 07:29:04 PM

Then I'd fire them both

youngone

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 27, 2013, 07:29:08 PM

I would be convinced that everybody at OBP lost their minds and proceed from there...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 27, 2013, 07:30:30 PM

If the guy is crashing victory formations, I doubt he would be up for tanking games.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 27, 2013, 07:31:11 PM

Too many what if's...what the Glazers actually hired REAL NFL professionals?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 27, 2013, 07:33:39 PM

What would you do if Schiano/Dom said: "Let's wait until NEXT year? Let's let Revis get back to 100%. Let's let Nicks get well. Let's let Williams get healed. Let's just not worry about W's and L's for THIS season"? What would you do if Dom/Schiano told the Glazers when they met this past week that this was a deep QB class with FOUR QB's they figure to be "franchise" type guys, and they were purposely looking out for the team's future by ensuring a top 4 draft pick? What if they told the Glazers they're grooming Glennon to be a long-term back up?

So when the draft rolls around, the Bucs pick #2 overall and they get Bridgewater or Mariota or Manziel (or whoever YOU think is the best QB for us). What if Schiano told the Glazers: "Yeah, I've been too hard. I see where I've gone wrong". What would you do? Would you say to yourself: "I guess I can tolerate another year of Dom/Schiano" or would you still be in favor of them being removed?

What if you learned that they determined after the first four weeks that they were considering this a throwaway season?

Something to think about.

DTG, are you drinking tonite?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 27, 2013, 07:39:02 PM

A guy like DTG posting this worries me.

Do you know something DTG?

Honestly something this crazy wouldn't surprise me one single bit with everything that's gone on this season.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 27, 2013, 07:44:30 PM

Purely hypothetical, people. Yes, a lot of "what ifs" here. But suppose, against your personal preference, the Glazers decide to give them both one more year to let this hypothetical plan play out? We're piling on Sullivan, but remember that under Sullivan Josh Freeman had an all-time Bucs career day. So what if they draft a QB that is a much better player than Freeman?

What if they keep them, and Schiano actually LEARNS, and the Bucs start next season 5-1? After six games, would you warm back up to the staff, or would you still be dead-set against them, or does it matter? Winning football is winning football?

Set aside our feelings of wanting a clean sweep at OBP for a minute. Just suppose it plays out this way.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 27, 2013, 07:45:42 PM

the Glazers are many things, stupid isn't one of them.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 27, 2013, 07:46:39 PM

Hate: whether you THINK this will happen or not is irrelevant. I'm just asking what if IT DID.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 27, 2013, 07:47:57 PM

There is no way Schiano can save face with the players at this point. They are all just bracing for the firing at this point.

Not conducive to building a winning organization DTG.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 27, 2013, 08:02:57 PM

I would quietly delete my name from this message board, I would take all of my Buccaneers items that have held near and dear to my heart for 35 years, sell them all on ebay and focus 100% of my attention on my UCF Knight football team and I would never watch a Buccaneers game again.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 27, 2013, 08:04:43 PM

I would quietly delete my name from this message board, I would take all of my Buccaneers items that have held near and dear to my heart for 35 years, sell them all on ebay and focus 100% of my attention on my UCF Knight football team and I would never watch a Buccaneers game again.
LOL

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 27, 2013, 08:09:33 PM

I'd tell them to go f*ck themselves.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: QUESTION: Oh boy! What would YOU do if... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools