Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: QUESTION: Oh boy! What would YOU do if... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

gone

Hall of Famer
#30 : October 28, 2013, 04:55:15 AM

I would quietly delete my name from this message board, I would take all of my Buccaneers items that have held near and dear to my heart for 35 years, sell them all on ebay and focus 100% of my attention on my UCF Knight football team and I would never watch a Buccaneers game again.

IF Schiano is the coach next season, I will be rooting for a different team.  I don't live in Tampa, and it would not be hard to adopt the team where I do live.  End of story.

As much as the scenario dismays me, I keep finding reasons to hope it may actually happen...

Nicodemus

Pro Bowler

#31 : October 28, 2013, 05:03:09 AM

If it transpired they tanked on purpose I'd find it very hard to support such spinelessness. You either go out to try to win games or play to the best of your ability. If not, the owners are not deserving of owning a football team.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#32 : October 28, 2013, 05:51:38 AM

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 28, 2013, 07:53:43 AM

LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

rikes

Starter

#34 : October 28, 2013, 07:59:37 AM

If we get Bridgewater i'll renew my season tickets, if we get the other two i'll cancel.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 28, 2013, 08:42:39 AM

If we get Bridgewater i'll renew my season tickets, if we get the other two i'll cancel.

Waaaaaaaaah !!!

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 28, 2013, 08:47:07 AM

I don't think I would jump ship, but if Schiano is the coach next year, it would be the first time I'd ever consider being done with the team.

I honestly wouldn't blame anyone if they did. After all the backstabbings the organization has done to the fans over the past decade, this one could put a lot of people over the top.

rikes

Starter

#37 : October 28, 2013, 09:15:32 AM

Waaaaaaaaah !!!
sorry if I dont believe in the other two!!! They have a Joey Harrington/Ryan Leaf aura about them.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#38 : October 28, 2013, 09:21:44 AM

Quote from: DanTurksGhost
What would you do if Schiano/Dom said: "Let's wait until NEXT year? Let's let Revis get back to 100%. Let's let Nicks get well. Let's let Williams get healed. Let's just not worry about W's and L's for THIS season"? What would you do if Dom/Schiano told the Glazers when they met this past week that this was a deep QB class with FOUR QB's they figure to be "franchise" type guys, and they were purposely looking out for the team's future by ensuring a top 4 draft pick? What if they told the Glazers they're grooming Glennon to be a long-term back up?

So when the draft rolls around, the Bucs pick #2 overall and they get Bridgewater or Mariota or Manziel (or whoever YOU think is the best QB for us). What if Schiano told the Glazers: "Yeah, I've been too hard. I see where I've gone wrong". What would you do? Would you say to yourself: "I guess I can tolerate another year of Dom/Schiano" or would you still be in favor of them being removed?

What if you learned that they determined after the first four weeks that they were considering this a throwaway season?

Something to think about.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 28, 2013, 09:28:06 AM

;D

From what movie?

BucD

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 28, 2013, 09:35:20 AM

Well...I am already not going out of my way, like I usually do, to watch the Bucs' games.  I was watching my #2 team (Lightning) mostly on Thursday and I typically go to a lot of games if I don't have season tickets.  I'm not planning on going to any games, at least until there are big changes (firings) made.

If some **CENSORED** like this came out and the main culprits/the people in charge during this embarrassment of a season are still here??  I'd COMPLETELY boycott (cut them out of my life) the 2014 and possibly boycott the team until we have a new ownership...

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 28, 2013, 10:55:43 AM

I would quietly delete my name from this message board, I would take all of my Buccaneers items that have held near and dear to my heart for 35 years, sell them all on ebay and focus 100% of my attention on my UCF Knight football team and I would never watch a Buccaneers game again.

IF Schiano is the coach next season, I will be rooting for a different team.  I don't live in Tampa, and it would not be hard to adopt the team where I do live.  End of story.

As much as the scenario dismays me, I keep finding reasons to hope it may actually happen...
A shot at me huh?

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#42 : October 28, 2013, 01:22:48 PM

I wouldn't like it or agree with it but I would continue to support this team as I always have. Hope for the best.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: QUESTION: Oh boy! What would YOU do if... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools