Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Locking Up Top 3 Pick « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
: October 27, 2013, 11:41:37 PM

The odds of the Bucs having a top 3 pick just went up. Right now Giants, Redskins, Falcons, Steelers, and Texans have 2 wins. The Vikings have 1 and the Bucs and Jags have 0. I think all of this teams will win at least one more game (except maybe the Vikings). The Bucs would have to win at least 3 games to move out of the top 3. I don't see that happening. Now the big question will be if they win any games...and the same for the Jags. I also think the Vikings will not win another game.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#1 : October 27, 2013, 11:42:49 PM

I'm sure we will be bad enough to do it.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 27, 2013, 11:43:36 PM

I think SOS favors the Jags anyway.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 27, 2013, 11:44:17 PM

I doubt Tampa wins one game, schiano or not.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 27, 2013, 11:44:35 PM

I can tell you we aren't winning next week. Our only chances are Miami and Buffalo. I think the Vikings pull out two or three more wins. It will be Jacksonville and us being #1 and #2. It may come down to strength of schedule for who gets the first pick. I can see Jacksonville and us both squeaking out one win this year.
: October 27, 2013, 11:46:42 PM Revis Islander

youngone

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 27, 2013, 11:45:29 PM

0-16... We are about that life.

We clearly mean business!

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#6 : October 27, 2013, 11:46:43 PM

All I know after this season, it would be very disappointing to not get either Bridgewater, Mariota, or Clowney.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 27, 2013, 11:48:31 PM

1-15... I couldn't deal with being 0-16.

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#8 : October 27, 2013, 11:50:12 PM

Yeah we need to win at least one.

Desmond

Second String

#9 : October 27, 2013, 11:53:52 PM

I can tell you we aren't winning next week. Our only chances are Miami and Buffalo. I think the Vikings pull out two or three more wins. It will be Jacksonville and us being #1 and #2. It may come down to strength of schedule for who gets the first pick. I can see Jacksonville and us both squeaking out one win this year.

We have a chance against against the Rams also. Jags still gotta play Titans twice, Texans twice, Browns, Cards, and the Bills. I think we have a pretty good shot at getting the first overall pick.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 27, 2013, 11:55:09 PM

We have a chance against against the Rams also. Jags still gotta play Titans twice, Texans twice, Browns, Cards, and the Bills. I think we have a pretty good shot at getting the first overall pick.
Forgot about St. Louis. Miami and STL will be our easiest hopes of winning. Buffalo, it depends on the week.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 27, 2013, 11:56:17 PM

Yeah we need to win at least one.
I need us to beat Miami but I would even sacrifice that to the football gods for #1.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 27, 2013, 11:57:36 PM

One win isn't even looking like a possibility.

Jets beat us, cards beat, us, panthers beat us, foles beat us (again), and a retarded injury-plagued Atlanta team beat us. The schedule is tougher now and it's also to the point where players check out, knowing PO's are not an option while saving themselves for next season and/or waiting for the schiano firing.

This team is a dead duck. Mw, martin, nicks are injured and schiano sent freeman packing. Playing with a backup QB never helps things when you're in a downward spiral either. To add to a bad system, they also have to contend with the fan hate, which at this point is pretty justified.

All in all, there is just too much to deal with. Some team would really have to screw up royally to lose against Tampa.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#13 : October 27, 2013, 11:59:50 PM

One win isn't even looking like a possibility.

Jets beat us, cards beat, us, panthers beat us, foles beat us (again), and a retarded injury-plagued Atlanta team beat us. The schedule is tougher now and it's also to the point where players check out, knowing PO's are not an option while saving themselves for next season and/or waiting for the schiano firing.

This team is a dead duck. Mw, martin, nicks are injured and schiano sent freeman packing. Playing with a backup QB never helps things when you're in a downward spiral either. To add to a bad system, they also have to contend with the fan hate, which at this point is pretty justified.

All in all, there is just too much to deal with. Some team would really have to screw up royally to lose against Tampa.

Only one NFL team has gone win less in a 16 game season.

It just doesn't happen very often.
They will win eventually.

Desmond

Second String

#14 : October 28, 2013, 12:01:02 AM

Forgot about St. Louis. Miami and STL will be our easiest hopes of winning. Buffalo, it depends on the week.

We either need New Orleans and Carolina to crap out or the Jags to squirt out a few wins with their week schedule.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Locking Up Top 3 Pick « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools