Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We need something now! « previous next »
Page: 1

nic247buc

Starter

: October 28, 2013, 10:04:34 AM

The Dom needs to get the ax, then the coaching staff ....starting with HC!  This is so bad its like politics, or a lemon that you bought.  We have a retard as GM, condescending Ahole as a Hc, and a DC who is a total idiot.  They mock the fans tell the players their stuck with them.  I wish the owners would realize that the customers  (FANS) will stop buying their product if the don't correct the issues that are at hand.  It's like buying a car and the engine doesn't work, and keep tapping it with a wrench, and the doors fall off, then hit with a hammer and the wheels fall off.   Seattle is going to make it worse to watch!. Then we play Miami at home, is just going to be a mutiny...fan yelling boos, holding signs, a lot of more empty seats, what else to do they need.  I read from a article that the owners don't want to cave to what the fans want( Fans will feel empowered), they don't own the team.  Like any business man if you starting to loose the money, you have to do something. I the team has quit!  I watched some games this weekend like Detroit and Broncos games ....where is our passion?
: October 28, 2013, 10:27:04 AM nic247buc

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 28, 2013, 10:08:45 AM

Glazers always sit around and wait on things. Very slow moving guys.

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 28, 2013, 10:13:46 AM

The Dom needs to get the ax, then the coaching staff ....starting with HC!  This is so bad its like politics, or a lemon that you bought.  We have a retard as GM, condescending Ahole as a Hc, and a DC who is a total idiot.  They mock the fans tell the players their stuck with them.  I wish the owners would realize that the customers  (FANS) will stop buying their product if the don't correct the issues that are at hand.  It's like buying a car and the engine doesn't work, and keep tapping it with a wrench, and the doors fall off, then hit with a hammer and the wheels fall off.   Seattle is going to make it worse to watch!. Then we play Miami at home, is just going to be a mutiny...fan yelling boos, holding signs, a lot of more empty seats, what else to do they need.  I read from a article that the owners don't want to cave to what the fans want( Fans will feel empowered), they don't own the team.  Like any business man if you starting to loose the money, you have to do something. I the team has quit! This feels so rec ball!

I felt like this a couple weeks back.  Now I feel like if we made a change now we would probably screw ourselves out of a top 3 pick.  Let these bastards go down with the ship...we will be better in the long run for it.

Every time I see last post JC5100, I have to click on it.... Pure comedy.

Mayhem

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 28, 2013, 10:28:25 AM

We do need something now! I'm thinking a large meatball sub with extra cheese and a slice of cheesecake. Ooooo you mean the Buc's not lunch? :p

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 28, 2013, 10:32:13 AM

0-7 and your just realizing we need a change? Our best move right now, is continue to let Schiano try to figure this thing out while trying to line up a replacement. I've been a huge Schiano fan since he got here and up to the 10 game mark of last year I thought we had our man. Since then, it's become harder and harder every week to give him my continued support. The more and more I read from credible sources like Greg Cosell and sites like PFF, who at least try to be objective, the more I realize he probably isn't our man.

A win at this point would do nothing besides sacrifice our chances at ending this franchise history of not really having a franchise QB. We need Teddy and we need him badly.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

VA_Buc30

Starter

#5 : October 28, 2013, 11:06:19 AM

0-7 and your just realizing we need a change? Our best move right now, is continue to let Schiano try to figure this thing out while trying to line up a replacement. I've been a huge Schiano fan since he got here and up to the 10 game mark of last year I thought we had our man. Since then, it's become harder and harder every week to give him my continued support. The more and more I read from credible sources like Greg Cosell and sites like PFF, who at least try to be objective, the more I realize he probably isn't our man.

A win at this point would do nothing besides sacrifice our chances at ending this franchise history of not really having a franchise QB. We need Teddy and we need him badly.

Keeping the current coaching staff wouldn't do anything to the current product on the field.  But I would get rid of the GM right now and try and bring in a new GM before the season ended.  Mainly so the GM could evaluate and/or replace the scouting department.  You see Teddy as a franchise QB, but what if the current scouting department has a different rating criteria based on the current GM and coaching staff (i.e., Schiano Men). 

I would like to see the new GM get with the scouts now while college games are still going on to tell them what the new criteria is that they are looking for in players so they have a better evaluation way before the Senior Bowl and combine.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We need something now! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools