Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glazer / Schiano question: « previous next »
Page: 1

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
: October 28, 2013, 11:21:26 AM

Any chance the Glazer boys are waiting to hear back from the league on the medical leak info?

Maybe they think if it comes back that Schiano did it, they can fire him with cause and prevent paying out the remainder of the contract.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 28, 2013, 11:24:32 AM

Any chance the Glazer boys are waiting to hear back from the league on the medical leak info?

Maybe they think if it comes back that Schiano did it, they can fire him with cause and prevent paying out the remainder of the contract.

I seriously doubt it. First, that would be hard to prove and second, I think that most everyone in Bucs management believes Freeman's camp leaked the information to force leverage his release.

gatorkmk

Practice Squad

#2 : October 28, 2013, 11:32:54 AM

I don't think they want to find out Schiano was the leak.

They would save his $10M in salary, but they would likely lose more.

Probably draft picks and fines from the league for violating the CBA, could be high draft picks the NFLPA sees the as a BIG deal.

Also there would possibly federal fines. A disclosure is a violation of HIPAA, a high profile leak like this could draw a significant penalty.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glazer / Schiano question: « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools