Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vick: It's completely different, it's like 360 degrees different. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

: March 24, 2007, 03:07:48 PM

I'm a friggin moron? LOL Right Boid, keep thinking that, SI is the latest to jump on the bandwagon, and you somehow know more than I, yet looking at my resume as far as people I keep in contact with I'd say I'm in a better position than some Philly fan in NY to talk crap about the Tampa team.
Don't cast stones first then wiseguy.

If you can't take it, then don't start it.  Sissy.

And sorry if I have eclectic teams.  Sorry if I moved to different countries all my life to live.  Do you think maybe Belgium will ever sport a franchise?  Maybe Okinawa will create a MLB team? 

What a **CENSORED**.

#1 : March 22, 2007, 10:54:16 PM

Right there with Ron Mexico apologizing for not doing his best in season finale - the year he signed the 100 mil contract.  

Or his not knowing the playbook

Or his inability to read a defense

Or throwing his coaches under the bus

Or his affinity for the freedom some grasses provide

Or I am tired and you can fill in the rest.

Aubrey is a butt no doubt.  Vick is genetically related.  And given the circumstances - ESPN has him as greatest - has the edge in the bigger butt contest.  Aubrey has limited smarts for sure, but nowhere near the audience.  

By the way, enjoyed watching Aubrey showing his butt.  Rays did the right thing with him.  Now we will see what Falcons do with Vick.  
I suppose intelligence wise Aubrey has more, perhaps it's just my hatred for the man considering his words and actions in the clubhouse.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 22, 2007, 10:16:51 PM

When probed about the new offense in his PC today, Vick threw out this little nuget of wisdom :

Reporter: What do you think about Petrino's offense, how does it compare to what you were running before?

Vick: It's completely different, it's like 360 degrees different.

Instantly reminded me of this.....

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 22, 2007, 10:18:18 PM

What an idiot.  Looks like it will be Brohm to the Falcons next year.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 22, 2007, 10:18:55 PM

Vick is smart.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#5 : March 22, 2007, 10:19:38 PM

How did he get as far as he has if he's that outright dumb?  What the hell, Boid?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 22, 2007, 10:20:25 PM

When probed about the new offense in his PC today, Vick threw out this little nuget of wisdom :

Reporter: What do you think about Petrino's offense, how does it compare to what you were running before?

Vick: It's completely different, it's like 360 degrees different.

Instantly reminded me of this.....

The very fact he exists reminds me of pet rocks. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 22, 2007, 10:22:43 PM

Michael Vick=Genius

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#8 : March 22, 2007, 10:23:14 PM

Vick is smart.

Smart enough to use an alias.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 22, 2007, 10:24:13 PM

Poor Sonya Elliot.  She has luggage she will never be able to part with.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 22, 2007, 10:26:21 PM

I go to Virginia Tech.  Every time this guy opens his mouth my diploma is worth less.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#11 : March 22, 2007, 10:28:37 PM

He is a really fast runner, but maybe someday a cogent thought will catch up to him?

And yes Leeroybuc, he is costing you a small fortune - damn inquisitive reporters.  LOL

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#12 : March 22, 2007, 10:29:19 PM

I go to Virginia Tech.  Every time this guy opens his mouth my diploma is worth less.

LOL

#13 : March 22, 2007, 10:40:03 PM

Eh Vick > Aubrey Huff

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#14 : March 22, 2007, 10:42:31 PM

I think if I was not so tired I could make a good argument that Huff>Vick.  Vick does give folks more to work with though.  And on a regular basis.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vick: It's completely different, it's like 360 degrees different. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools