Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vick: It's completely different, it's like 360 degrees different. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

#75 : March 24, 2007, 12:51:49 PM

The Rays don't need a salary cap. You think Sternberg is cheap? You don't know crap.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#76 : March 24, 2007, 02:45:36 PM

The Rays don't need a salary cap. You think Sternberg is cheap? You don't know crap.
Actually, YOU don;t know crap you friggin moron.

Are you going to say Sternberg can spend like the Yanks or Sox? The teams make more money off sales of jerseys and hats probably, than what the Rays make in attendance fees all year.

Gimme a break buttnugget.

#77 : March 24, 2007, 02:54:38 PM

I'm a friggin moron? LOL Right Boid, keep thinking that, SI is the latest to jump on the bandwagon, and you somehow know more than I, yet looking at my resume as far as people I keep in contact with I'd say I'm in a better position than some Philly fan in NY to talk crap about the Tampa team.

#78 : March 25, 2007, 06:44:08 AM

I can't be the only one who dreams of him being a BUC,am I
Yes, you can be and you may also be the type of guy that none of us would want to hang out with.
 Vick to the Bucs makes me feel dirty, itchy, stupid, high, delerious, (did I mention STUPID?) gives me urges to kick, spit, spread herpes, attempt murder.....    You get the idea. 8) 8) [banghead]

#79 : March 25, 2007, 06:46:56 AM

OH, Sorry............Didn't see that I posted this in the BASEBALL section.  Go Pirates!!!!!!!!!
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vick: It's completely different, it's like 360 degrees different. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools