Boards > Pirate's Cove

2/3rds of young Americans believe in demonic possession

(1/3) > >>

cyberdude558:
Are Americans becoming less religious? While church affiliation is probably declining, don't expect the atheist revolution anytime soon:

Over one half (63 percent, to be exact) of young Americans 18-29 years old now believe in the notion that invisible, non-corporeal entities called "demons" can take partial or total control of human beings, revealed an October 2012  Public Policy Polling survey that also showed this belief isn't declining among the American population generally; it's growing.

http://www.alternet.org/belief/almost-two-thirds-americans-18-29-years-old-believe-demon-possession-and-number-growing

OneTruth:
3 reasons.
1. It is a fact
2. Demonic activity is increasing in frequency
3. God is a revealer of secrets

Revis and Butt-head:

BucBalla85:
Its those damn paranormal activity movies.

Bucfucious:

NEWS UPDATE:

2/3 of young Americans are gullible idiots.

cyberdude558:
I dont believe in demons, but I do believe in the paranormal.

Too many people throughout human history have witnessed such activity. And there is unexplainable phenomenons that occur even to scientific instruments. Magnetic field disruptions, battery drains, temperature disparities, electronic voice phenomenons, etc...

Ghost stories go back to ancient times across practically every civilization. This is not an invention of Hollywood.

BucsGuru:
I believe in demons and angels...it is part of my faith.  How many more people believe in aliens and big foot? 

Revis and Butt-head:

--- Quote from: BucsGuru on November 07, 2013, 03:58:52 AM ---I believe in demons and angels...it is part of my faith.  How many more people believe in aliens and big foot?

--- End quote ---

I believe in aliens for sure.

Bucfucious:
Big difference between extraterrestrial and supernatural.

deadzone:
You know folks, I'm excited about the Zombie Apocalypse.........just got another 10,000 rds. of ammo in...........can't wait.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version