Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2/3rds of young Americans believe in demonic possession « previous next »
Page: 1 2

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 07, 2013, 09:04:00 PM

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 11, 2013, 12:40:15 PM

3 reasons.
1. It is a fact
2. Demonic activity is increasing in frequency
3. God is a revealer of secrets

I think you're using the word "fact" wrong.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 11, 2013, 01:25:05 PM

"3. God is a revealer of secrets"

Some deities just can't keep a secret.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 13, 2013, 06:30:03 PM

2/3rds of young Americans that take these surveys believe.

Seriously. Have any of you guys ever been polled? No one I know has. I question this data.

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#19 : November 14, 2013, 10:52:43 AM

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 16, 2013, 09:34:43 PM

2/3rds of young Americans that take these surveys believe.

Seriously. Have any of you guys ever been polled? No one I know has. I question this data.
They have only known Barry as President - it will get better. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 17, 2013, 08:51:12 AM

There is basically nothing incompatible about this and most of what we know. We know younger people are increasingly losing specific religious affiliation. The ones that maintain the affiliation are likely much more strongly connected with it and would be more "fundamentalist" than those who have walked away.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 17, 2013, 05:59:32 PM

I dont believe in demons, but I do believe in the paranormal.

Too many people throughout human history have witnessed such activity. And there is unexplainable phenomenons that occur even to scientific instruments. Magnetic field disruptions, battery drains, temperature disparities, electronic voice phenomenons, etc...

Ghost stories go back to ancient times across practically every civilization. This is not an invention of Hollywood.
Please link me to any solid evidence of the existence of ghosts.

Surely if these things exist, we would have concrete evidence of their existence.

TIA

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#23 : November 17, 2013, 10:03:21 PM

Too many people throughout human history have witnessed such activity. And there is unexplainable phenomenons that occur even to scientific instruments. Magnetic field disruptions, battery drains, temperature disparities, electronic voice phenomenons, etc...

Ghost stories go back to ancient times across practically every civilization. This is not an invention of Hollywood.
Your resurrection in the Cove count?

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 18, 2013, 07:52:01 AM

Surely if these things exist, we would have concrete evidence of their existence.

TIA

There is a a massive quantity of evidence:

1. Millions of eye witnesses
2. Hundred, nay, thousands of photos and videos

Now, do you want to talk about quality evidence...well then there is exactly none.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 18, 2013, 03:39:24 PM

"And there is unexplainable phenomenons that occur even to scientific instruments."

The "Ghost of the Gaps," then?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2/3rds of young Americans believe in demonic possession « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools