Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ron Jaworski: Bucs have no reason to draft a QB « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#30 : November 02, 2013, 12:36:49 AM

I have no reason to care what Ron Jaworski thinks.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 02, 2013, 03:06:24 AM

Mr. Jaworski...please. if you would be so kind as to take your finger, first of all---good--Now, assuming you have no idea of the mental anguish this season has caused, and have no comprehension of how unique this class is, and how badly we need, and have needed, a great QB in addition to the fact we have tried many prospects like Glennon for years and need a sure thing....Well Mr. Jaworski,  if that isn't enough for you, then I want you to take that finger. and what i'd like you to do with it is stick it FIRMLY into a live electrical  socket. I think then you'll get the gist of my feelings as far as that goes.

#TankTimeForTampa
: November 02, 2013, 03:08:47 AM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

gone

Hall of Famer
#32 : November 02, 2013, 05:14:55 AM

Mr. Jaworski...please. if you would be so kind as to take your finger, first of all---good--Now, assuming you have no idea of the mental anguish this season has caused, and have no comprehension of how unique this class is, and how badly we need, and have needed, a great QB in addition to the fact we have tried many prospects like Glennon for years and need a sure thing....Well Mr. Jaworski,  if that isn't enough for you, then I want you to take that finger. and what i'd like you to do with it is stick it FIRMLY into a live electrical  socket. I think then you'll get the gist of my feelings as far as that goes.

#TankTimeForTampa

Just quoting fail.  Carry on.

watson

Hall of Famer
#33 : November 02, 2013, 06:18:27 AM

#TankTimeForTampa
So just exactly who is the "sure thing" and how do you know that he is?

I have seen no QB in the upcoming draft class that I know "for sure" is any better than Glennon.  There are players that are performing well at the college level that appear to possess the traits to succeed in the NFL, but there are no "sure things". .....as history has shown.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#34 : November 02, 2013, 08:30:53 AM

Jaws is just being silly.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#35 : November 02, 2013, 09:06:51 AM

#TankTimeForTampa
Sadly, I must agree, Beat.

In Verner We Trust

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#36 : November 02, 2013, 09:07:50 AM

I have no reason to care what Ron Jaworski thinks.
Gotta agree here too. He really misses the boat often on obvious things.

In Verner We Trust

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 02, 2013, 11:11:15 AM

Ron Jaworski is not going to go on a local radio show, be asked a question about the QB no matter who he is, and say anything much but positives about the guy.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#38 : November 02, 2013, 11:23:03 AM

Ron Jaworski is not going to go on a local radio show, be asked a question about the QB no matter who he is, and say anything much but positives about the guy.

Except earlier this year when asked about Freeman.....who totally shouldn't have been benched. 

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 02, 2013, 11:27:16 AM

Except earlier this year when asked about Freeman.....who totally shouldn't have been benched.

"local radio show"

There's no way he's stating that the Bucs need to draft a QB...essentially what he was asked.....at this stage to a Tampa Bay audience. You have to recall that Jaws was critical of Glennon as a draft choice at the time of the draft and critical of Freeman before the season started but both opinions were opinions expressed to a national audience. Had he been asked about them in an interview on a local show he would have couched his opinion to play up the positives each player would bring the team. It's just the way he does things.
: November 02, 2013, 11:30:48 AM ryan24

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#40 : November 02, 2013, 11:33:53 AM

He is a polock

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#41 : November 02, 2013, 11:44:12 AM

Jaws also said that Kaepernick was going to be the greatest QB in the history of the league. Sorry but I'll take my chances drafting a QB round 1 and let them battle it out.
Right there with you on that one.
there isn't a downside to having two excellent qbs. We can't even get one. Draft Mariota and if both he and Glennon are stars, we could turn it into a trade bonanza.

In Verner We Trust

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#42 : November 02, 2013, 12:28:26 PM

He is a polock

I laughed out loud .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#43 : November 02, 2013, 12:39:32 PM

He is a polock

I laughed out loud .
Lol meathead

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#44 : November 02, 2013, 04:04:25 PM

We'll see how Glennon plays during the rest of the season. As of right now, I'm thinking QB in the first round.

I like Glennon and I think he'll continue to improve despite lack of coaching. However, i see no way possible we don't draft a QB this year.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ron Jaworski: Bucs have no reason to draft a QB « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools