Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Challenge on 3rd and 8 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#30 : November 05, 2013, 08:59:39 AM

This thread is the reason they should have kept the replacement refs, and let the union guys walk.  Unfortunately the NFL game callers and shows are all NFL players' union members that crucified the replacement refs  for every call.  You never see the union refs crucified for these boneheaded calls.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 05, 2013, 09:08:36 AM

Maybe the playcalling would have been different with an extra timeout in our pocket, but still not a huge deal. 

I personally thought the Seahawks got robbed on the Earl Thomas PI instead of INT, and that was a much bigger play.  If that were Barron, this board would have gone nuts.

Homers only see the penalties against us and cry "conspiracy!". They don't realize that questionable calls happen to every team around the league, and these calls happen every week.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#32 : November 05, 2013, 09:11:13 AM

Maybe the playcalling would have been different with an extra timeout in our pocket, but still not a huge deal. 

I personally thought the Seahawks got robbed on the Earl Thomas PI instead of INT, and that was a much bigger play.  If that were Barron, this board would have gone nuts.

No they wouldn't , they'd be happy . This board hates Barron . LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Challenge on 3rd and 8 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools