Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Time for Bucs fans to make a statement « previous next »
Page: 1 2

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 04, 2013, 05:15:22 PM

We need to stand by him all the way to 0-16. Then, when the season is over, we can have a big "Schiano fired!!!!" parade through the streets of Tampa.

Have you made a decision on Glennon yet about being our franchise guy?

My opinion: No matter what happens, take Teddy or Mariota. Too much upside to pass up.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

MarineBuc

Starter

#16 : November 05, 2013, 07:16:34 AM

No thanks, I choose to go and root for my team to win instead of rooting for my coach to be fired.

He will be fired, make no doubt about it...whether the fans wear gear or not...he is a dead man walking.

He needs to go NOW. This is why I am saying this. Firing him at the end of the year isn't good enough.

We need to see what we have in Glennon.

firing him now or at the end of the season is really going to make that much a difference?

^^^THIS

What do you really hope to accomplish? Cause the team to bond or not bond with a lame duck coach? They don't call them lame duck coaches for nothing...and at least you know what have with Schiano...and all reports are that he is at least trying to change. He has loosened up and the team notices it...
Fight the devil you know...

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 05, 2013, 07:18:51 AM

If we wanna make a statement, wear all black. Can you imagine the visual of an entire stadium of solid black at a Bucs game? A sea of black littered with Fire Schiano signs and yellow hazmat suits. This is my dream!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 05, 2013, 08:18:18 AM

I think I'll show up with a "Tampa Bay still Believes in Schiano" sign just to piss everyone off.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Time for Bucs fans to make a statement « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools