Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Time for Bucs fans to make a statement « previous next »
Page: 1 2

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

: November 04, 2013, 11:38:35 AM

If you're in the Tampa area, please show up to RJS on MNF in full force with Fire Schiano apparel. We need to make a statement until this clown is fired. Show up to MNF showing your displeasure with Schiano and don't go to another game until he is fired. Schiano has already ruined the team completely and we aren't going to know what we have in Glennon until Schiano is gone. Yes, we probably won't get the #1 pick if we fire Schiano, but we will probably know whether Glennon is our guy or not and instead of wasting our top 3 pick on a QB when we don't need one, we can draft a stud OT or DE instead.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 04, 2013, 01:00:21 PM

Unfortunately, these primetime games draw casual fans, which this franchise has too many of. This makes it difficult to initiate any kind of movement.

MarineBuc

Starter

#2 : November 04, 2013, 01:19:37 PM

No thanks, I choose to go and root for my team to win instead of rooting for my coach to be fired.

He will be fired, make no doubt about it...whether the fans wear gear or not...he is a dead man walking.

moose40

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 04, 2013, 01:28:54 PM

No thanks, I choose to go and root for my team to win instead of rooting for my coach to be fired.

He will be fired, make no doubt about it...whether the fans wear gear or not...he is a dead man walking.
Up until this week, I would agree 100%, but now I have a bad feeling that Sheridan (he deserves to be fired) will be made the scape goat, and with people/players saying Schiano is listening to his team, and Butch Davis saying they had the best practices, I can almost see Schiano surviving.  I shudder to think that we might just be seeing a change at D.C. and possibly O.C. this off season, and Clowney will be #1 pick for the Bucs, because Rutgers will be here another year.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#4 : November 04, 2013, 01:30:39 PM

If you're in the Tampa area, please show up to RJS on MNF in full force with Fire Schiano apparel. We need to make a statement until this clown is fired. Show up to MNF showing your displeasure with Schiano and don't go to another game until he is fired. Schiano has already ruined the team completely and we aren't going to know what we have in Glennon until Schiano is gone. Yes, we probably won't get the #1 pick if we fire Schiano, but we will probably know whether Glennon is our guy or not and instead of wasting our top 3 pick on a QB when we don't need one, we can draft a stud OT or DE instead.

No thanks, we as fans looked like big enough idiots on the TNF game a couple weeks back. those fans may have set this team back 5 years in our ability to get quality players to want to come here and resign. Show up, root for your team and hope for a win. No amount of fan, radio or national media pressure to fire Schiano is going to speed up the process. It will only make us look like gooberville. The guy is already fired, mission accomplished . Dont embarrass our city as well.

njligernj

Starter
#5 : November 04, 2013, 01:35:25 PM

Unfortunately, these primetime games draw casual fans, which this franchise has too many of. This makes it difficult to initiate any kind of movement.

I'm fairly sure even casual fans would be up for joining in on some funny chants if people tried to get something going.

I agree with OP but unfortunately nothing fun like that ever happens with the Bucs. It'll be boring on the field and boring in the stands and chalk up another year of no identity for the team or the fans.

njligernj

Starter
#6 : November 04, 2013, 01:37:40 PM

No thanks, we as fans looked like big enough idiots on the TNF game a couple weeks back. those fans may have set this team back 5 years in our ability to get quality players to want to come here and resign.

Great point! This is totally a real thing that completely exists! Just look at Philadelphia. Hostile fan environment and they haven't signed a single quality FA in years because the players are all too afraid and ashamed to play in the city. You nailed it brother!

Oh and remember how hard the Jets fans rode the team, coaching staff and players last year? Lots of funny stories about Jets fans hating on the team. The coaching staff and players had to all leave town and they are 0-8 now thanks to those fans and their horrible, horrible chants.

Seriously though ... almost nobody watched that game. Nobody saw what you saw. Setting the team back 5 years? Please. It's all forgotten the next year. Nobody cares.
: November 04, 2013, 01:41:32 PM njligernj

AlstottUpTheGut

Starter

#7 : November 04, 2013, 04:05:35 PM

This.

1. Donald
2. Bridgewater
3. Landry
5. Abbrederis
6. Lyerla

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 04, 2013, 04:22:34 PM

He needs to go NOW. This is why I am saying this. Firing him at the end of the year isn't good enough.

We need to see what we have in Glennon.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 04, 2013, 04:25:37 PM

We need to stand by him all the way to 0-16. Then, when the season is over, we can have a big "Schiano fired!!!!" parade through the streets of Tampa.

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#10 : November 04, 2013, 04:29:57 PM

I would prefer to see more of the MRSA suits. Those made me laugh... a lot

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 04, 2013, 04:45:21 PM

We need to stand by him all the way to 0-16. Then, when the season is over, we can have a big "Schiano fired!!!!" parade through the streets of Tampa.

Have you made a decision on Glennon yet about being our franchise guy?

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#12 : November 04, 2013, 04:46:48 PM

This.
Yep

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 04, 2013, 04:48:21 PM

He needs to go NOW. This is why I am saying this. Firing him at the end of the year isn't good enough.

firing him now or at the end of the season is really going to make that much a difference?

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 04, 2013, 05:08:02 PM

firing him now or at the end of the season is really going to make that much a difference?

Yes, under a coach who makes adjustments and isn't so conservative, the last 7 games would be enough time to see if he is legit or not.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Time for Bucs fans to make a statement « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools