Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dolphins locker room face investigations...Incognito suspended indefinitely « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#195 : November 10, 2013, 05:31:01 AM

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#196 : November 11, 2013, 05:46:13 AM

Mike Ditka had it right last night. Johnathan Martin is a baby. The way the media is blowing this up is infuriating.. And all the black commentators on tv are like "look i told ya so, look at the RACISM".

Keyshawn having an opinion on tolerable locker room behavior? Give me a damm break.

This isn't a race issue but since Incognito said nigg3r everyone jumps to a ridiculous conclusion. There is a reason his teammates have his back because they hear the context of the word. Martin and him were ribbing back and forth an guess what Incognito went there!! Zomg!! Sticks and stones bltchess

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#197 : November 11, 2013, 05:48:54 AM

Under-used expression these says.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me."

Soft m0f0s in the 90's made that expression taboo but it still applies to everything in life

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dolphins locker room face investigations...Incognito suspended indefinitely « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools