Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dolphins locker room face investigations...Incognito suspended indefinitely « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14

Havok904

Pro Bowler

#60 : November 05, 2013, 09:58:22 AM

Incognito is obviously in the wrong here but come on Jonathon Martin.  You are 6'5" 315 pounds .  Grow a sack and stand up to him .

The only options for Martin was assault or some other form of violence...

That's the only language idiots like Incognito understand and he is not worth the jail time or the ruining your football career...

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#61 : November 05, 2013, 10:01:21 AM

"The only options..."

Bovine feces.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#62 : November 05, 2013, 02:07:46 PM

"Ah, Miyagi say run to tattle like little b*tch." I'll never forget that part.

You're right. When Miyagi took Daniel to the Cobra Kai dojo to tell their sensei that his students were picking on Daniel, that wasn't tattling. He went there with the intention of kicking ass and taking names.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#63 : November 05, 2013, 02:10:45 PM

"You're right. When Miyagi took Daniel to the Cobra Kai dojo to tell their sensei that his students were picking on Daniel, that wasn't tattling."

No, that was called confronting the bully.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#64 : November 05, 2013, 02:39:18 PM

It's really hard to say without knowing all the details. If a teammate was calling me and leaving racial slurs and threatening my family, I would have handled it quickly by going to management and going up the food chain until the guy was gone. If a guy was just messing with me a bunch, but I didn't think it constituted actual harassment, I'd ignore him or try to give him **CENSORED** back.

In my adult life, I can't imagine a non-self defense scenario where I'd feel the need to fight someone.
it's just different strokes for different folks I guess.

Some of us have evolved past our caveman problem solving skills.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#65 : November 05, 2013, 02:42:43 PM

What? You mean the guy who has long been considered the one of the dirtiest players in the league isn't a very nice person? What?!? Unpossible!

Anyone else wonder if Schiano squashed something like this with Cheezeburger and Barron last year?

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#66 : November 05, 2013, 02:46:07 PM

What? You mean the guy who has long been considered the one of the dirtiest players in the league isn't a very nice person? What?!? Unpossible!

Anyone else wonder if Schiano squashed something like this with Cheezeburger and Barron last year?

Dirty is one thing, but he's either a racist or knows Martin's sensitivities lies in his racial identity and pushes that button directly. Which... wow. The latter sounds like pure uncut evil..

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#67 : November 05, 2013, 02:46:19 PM

Someone needs to put him on his ass.
I know just the guy.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#68 : November 05, 2013, 02:49:00 PM

It's really hard to say without knowing all the details. If a teammate was calling me and leaving racial slurs and threatening my family, I would have handled it quickly by going to management and going up the food chain until the guy was gone. If a guy was just messing with me a bunch, but I didn't think it constituted actual harassment, I'd ignore him or try to give him **CENSORED** back.

In my adult life, I can't imagine a non-self defense scenario where I'd feel the need to fight someone.

And some us know that sometimes you have to go a little caveman to get your point across.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#69 : November 05, 2013, 02:51:36 PM

And some us know that sometimes you have to go a little caveman to get your point across.

And that mentality is part of why women-beaters pop up every day.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#70 : November 05, 2013, 02:53:35 PM

So, there you have it: there are only two choices of who to be, candy ass Poindexters who get their lunch money stolen, and women beaters.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#71 : November 05, 2013, 02:54:08 PM

People who are smart enough go to Stanford don't just flip a switch and turn into a bigger caveman than one of the long-renowned biggest cavemen in the NFL. If you want to say Martin should have tried to fight Incognito and taken an ass kicking, that's your opinion, but there's probably nothing he could do to legitimately kick Incognito's ass.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#72 : November 05, 2013, 02:54:43 PM

Sensible people know that's really not the case.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#73 : November 05, 2013, 02:56:47 PM

Sensible people know that's really not the case.

The NFL is full of cavemen types that all answers are i'll beat you. That's what the league is, impose your will. Two things, if it was the entire offensive line group, you can't beat them all up and you have no idea if Martin did have words with Incognito or not.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#74 : November 05, 2013, 02:57:10 PM

A solution far too radical to ever consider:

"Give me your money, rook."

"No."
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dolphins locker room face investigations...Incognito suspended indefinitely « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools