Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dolphins locker room face investigations...Incognito suspended indefinitely « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 14

youngone

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 04, 2013, 01:48:10 PM

Part of me thinks this is a full sabotage of the Dolphins being ran by the Jags for us to stumble in to a win on Monday night.

Sneaky bastards!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 04, 2013, 01:50:12 PM

http://deadspin.com/is-richie-incognitos-dad-blasting-jonathan-martin-on-m-1457997230

This is crazy and has to be 100% true after reading into all of it. I'm sure we have players and family members post on here too. I was looking over on the dolphins message boards and they are loving it over there. Apparently one of their posters is the one who opened up the can of worms by doing a little investigating and now deadspin is making it a national story.

3SK. Sounds like Greg Schiano needs to make a guest appearance.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 04, 2013, 01:53:49 PM

http://deadspin.com/is-richie-incognitos-dad-blasting-jonathan-martin-on-m-1457997230

This is crazy and has to be 100% true after reading into all of it. I'm sure we have players and family members post on here too. I was looking over on the dolphins message boards and they are loving it over there. Apparently one of their posters is the one who opened up the can of worms by doing a little investigating and now deadspin is making it a national story.

3SK. Sounds like Greg Schiano needs to make a guest appearance.
That situation needs Greg Schiano

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 04, 2013, 02:31:51 PM

Incognito is obviously in the wrong here but come on Jonathon Martin.  You are 6'5" 315 pounds .  Grow a sack and stand up to him . 

youngone

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 04, 2013, 02:56:28 PM

Incognito is obviously in the wrong here but come on Jonathon Martin.  You are 6'5" 315 pounds .  Grow a sack and stand up to him .
I said the same thing at first but some people are just soft, and can be picked on like that regardless of their size. Dude is weak minded but that's not wrong.

Couldn't be me tho... I would take his ass to fist city. I may not win but I bet he won't try that stuff again.  Not trying to seem like I'm a bad ass or anything but I wouldn't stand for that. Hazing is one thing, but this stuff here is almost criminal.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 04, 2013, 03:01:41 PM

Incognito is basically the same size at 6'3" 319 lbs and sure seems to be at least a bit of a psychopath.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

snesfreak

Starter

#21 : November 04, 2013, 03:04:32 PM

And there it is, someone doing the "grow a pair" bull**CENSORED**.
**CENSORED** off.

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 04, 2013, 03:04:34 PM

Incognito is basically the same size at 6'3" 319 lbs and sure seems to be at least a bit of a psychopath.

Maybe but I have to admit if someone says they are going to **CENSORED** down by throat and then threaten to slap my mother I'm pretty sure I'm going down swinging.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 04, 2013, 03:48:35 PM

I am curious what specifically he wanted to [expletive] in his mouth.

(I want to) (expletive) in your (expl) mouth....   there are only 3 possibilities I can think of here. None of them really make sense as a threat

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 04, 2013, 03:48:56 PM

S, C, or P

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 04, 2013, 03:49:42 PM

From what I've heard Shots it was sh*t in his mouth

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 04, 2013, 03:50:01 PM

Just now from Rotoworld:

A "ranking club source" tells the Miami Herald LG Richie Incognito is "done" with the Dolphins.
"There are procedures in place and everyone wants to be fair," the source said. "But from a club perspective he'll never play another game here." The Herald reports Incognito is planning to defend himself in a " robust manner," but it's not going to matter. The Dolphins are tired of Incognito's antics, which appear to have gone well beyond "antics" with Jonathan Martin. Now on the wrong side of 30 and a volatile personality going back to his days at Nebraska, it's quite possible Incognito's career is through, as well.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 04, 2013, 03:50:45 PM

Just now from Rotoworld:

A "ranking club source" tells the Miami Herald LG Richie Incognito is "done" with the Dolphins.
"There are procedures in place and everyone wants to be fair," the source said. "But from a club perspective he'll never play another game here." The Herald reports Incognito is planning to defend himself in a " robust manner," but it's not going to matter. The Dolphins are tired of Incognito's antics, which appear to have gone well beyond "antics" with Jonathan Martin. Now on the wrong side of 30 and a volatile personality going back to his days at Nebraska, it's quite possible Incognito's career is through, as well.

duh

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 04, 2013, 04:06:16 PM

youngone:
 "I said the same thing at first but some people are just soft, and can be picked on like that regardless of their size. Dude is weak minded but that's not wrong."

It is if you want to play in the NFL. Gonna have to be a lot mentally tougher than that.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 04, 2013, 04:53:53 PM

If you are unwilling to fight your co-worker, you are weak minded and soft!

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dolphins locker room face investigations...Incognito suspended indefinitely « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools