Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS MOST IMPRESSIVE AND DISAPPOINTING VS. SEAHAWKS « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
: November 05, 2013, 10:50:54 AM

Which players played like a team that was 7-0 instead of 0-7? And which players directly helped contribute to the Bucs 0-8 record as it currently stands? Find out what PewterReport.com thinks in this weekly postgame feature.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9388

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 05, 2013, 10:54:29 AM

Who cares what you dudes think........we see what's happening.....

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 05, 2013, 11:01:35 AM

Hey MC - I think your reporting is fair and balanced so I'd like to ask you this: in your humble opinion what is wrong with the Buc d-line? Are they just lacking talent or is the coaching not putting them in position for success?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 05, 2013, 12:21:02 PM

"Barron was all over the field on Sunday and was equally effective against the pass and the run, leading the Bucs in tackles with 11, while also collecting two pass breakups and a first half interception.

Barron was the best defensive player on the field for both teams on Sunday, and if the Buccaneers are to ever get on the winning track they will need the former Alabama star to continue to play at a high level."

Sactobuc

Starter

#4 : November 05, 2013, 12:38:17 PM

Hey MC - I think your reporting is fair and balanced so I'd like to ask you this: in your humble opinion what is wrong with the Buc d-line? Are they just lacking talent or is the coaching not putting them in position for success?

The lack of third down conversions in the 2nd half is what happened to the defensive line... They were gassed by the 4th Qtr.
Had they stuck with the run in the 4th Qtr, this would've helped the D stay off the field and kept them fresh. (Keeping Wilson on the sidelines is key in beating Seattle)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"They thought it was the end of the world, The day they heard the pirates sing-But the only treasure for a Buccaneer, Is a Super Bowl Ring\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 05, 2013, 01:04:06 PM

Who cares what you dudes think........we see what's happening.....

In the words of the Bartles and James guys from the 80's, "We thank you for your support."

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 05, 2013, 01:11:09 PM

BDF, thanks and I think it is a combination of both things you mentioned. Other than McCoy, there is no elite talent on the line.There are effort guys, and dudes that bust their guts (as coach says) but no elite talent. So now with that said, it goes back to coaching and scheme in my opinion. How can you make these guys more effective? The easy and obvious answer is let the players do what they do naturally and that is to move forward. Not around. Not underneath, not looping in from section 133 on third down. Like Sapp always said, we stopped the run on the way to sacking the quarterback.

As frustrating as Bill Sheridan is, the guy has forgotten more about football than most of us will ever know. I am man enough to admit that. So you keep wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt, but how many times are you going to keep asking the homecoming queen out and getting rejected before you decide to try something else?

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 05, 2013, 01:36:21 PM

BDF, thanks and I think it is a combination of both things you mentioned. Other than McCoy, there is no elite talent on the line.There are effort guys, and dudes that bust their guts (as coach says) but no elite talent. So now with that said, it goes back to coaching and scheme in my opinion. How can you make these guys more effective? The easy and obvious answer is let the players do what they do naturally and that is to move forward. Not around. Not underneath, not looping in from section 133 on third down. Like Sapp always said, we stopped the run on the way to sacking the quarterback.

As frustrating as Bill Sheridan is, the guy has forgotten more about football than most of us will ever know. I am man enough to admit that. So you keep wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt, but how many times are you going to keep asking the homecoming queen out and getting rejected before you decide to try something else?

I agree - 93 is elite and Clayborn is better than average most times but the other guys are as you said, "effort guys". Just as Steve White said the other day, I think they really have to think about changing the guard soon before they seriously set back the careers of guys like Clayborn, who has turned into a professional stuntman.  I'm hoping another nationally televised loss will be enough for the owners to call it a wrap....

Sactobuc

Starter

#8 : November 05, 2013, 05:38:44 PM

I agree - 93 is elite and Clayborn is better than average most times but the other guys are as you said, "effort guys". Just as Steve White said the other day, I think they really have to think about changing the guard soon before they seriously set back the careers of guys like Clayborn, who has turned into a professional stuntman.  I'm hoping another nationally televised loss will be enough for the owners to call it a wrap....

a professional stuntman

LMMFAO... Oh that was truly a good one, I needed that today bruh.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"They thought it was the end of the world, The day they heard the pirates sing-But the only treasure for a Buccaneer, Is a Super Bowl Ring\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 05, 2013, 07:11:34 PM

"Barron was all over the field on Sunday and was equally effective against the pass and the run, leading the Bucs in tackles with 11, while also collecting two pass breakups and a first half interception.
Barron was the best defensive player on the field for both teams on Sunday"

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 05, 2013, 08:37:27 PM

a professional stuntman

LMMFAO... Oh that was truly a good one, I needed that today bruh.

laughing is therapy my friend.....we all could use it in these dark days.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS MOST IMPRESSIVE AND DISAPPOINTING VS. SEAHAWKS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools