Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The sad truth for me and probably many others. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 05, 2013, 11:54:49 AM

"Anyone on this forum is not a bandwagon fan."

I see what you mean. Only a true dyed-in-the-wool hardcore fan would invest enough time to make 34 posts.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 05, 2013, 11:56:40 AM

I see what you mean. Only a true dyed-in-the-wool hardcore fan would invest enough time to make 34 posts.

Probably still more football related posts than you have made on here.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 05, 2013, 11:59:43 AM

Ironic, coming from someone who mostly comes here to act out their daddy issues. Tell us again how the big mean father figure is so unfair to you poor little kids.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 05, 2013, 12:01:00 PM

I'm close to quitting this horrible team. At least for a long while.

It's not even just the losses that make me dislike them.

It's mostly how this staff screws everything up, and then comes at the fans with their hands up, coming at us like, "wtf..YOU do the job then, a hole." They lie, call bad plays, make horrible PR moves weekly, have a coach that happens to be a slavedriver, and on top of it all.. there are no wins.

Should a "fan" be a "fan" of those things? I'm not, and it deffinately will be a tipping point for me going into next season with schiano as coach, or not. Because if they somehow keep him, they can move, sell, keep sucking, blow up, idgaf..because I won't be watching anymore, let alone attending games. I'll find a more reasonable team to watch. This whole team is full of walking vaginas right now.

Even a lot of the fans are being dumber than normal. Passing on manziel and mariota for a QB who has not won a game in the NFL??

Really? (I hope you guys aren't the same one's busting tebow's chops, because even that guy won some games)

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 05, 2013, 12:02:56 PM

Probably still more football related posts than you have made on here.

Point illustrated:

Ironic, coming from someone who mostly comes here to act out their daddy issues. Tell us again how the big mean father figure is so unfair to you poor little kids.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 05, 2013, 12:11:26 PM

If I were half as stupid as most of the people on this board, then I would post my opinion over and over and over in every single thread, the way you guys do. According to you inbred nitwits, this would make me a better fan. Problem is, why would I make an effort to impress a group of people who are mostly imbeciles? I'm sorry if this makes you feel uncomfortable with your own pathological drive to obtain peer approval, but I just don't feel the need.

J_Football

Rookie

#21 : November 05, 2013, 12:17:52 PM

The sad truth for you and probably many others ...is that you're bandwagon fans.
I submit. You got me. The Bucs have been so good lately I couldn't help but jump on the ever growing bandwagon. Your pathetic attempt at cyber bullying on a forum where no one cares about your opinion illustrates both your apparent lack of stones and incompetence to contribute anything of value.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#22 : November 05, 2013, 12:23:07 PM

Point illustrated again . . . which ironic . .  .considering the alleged advanced intelligence  ;)

If I were half as stupid as most of the people on this board, then I would post my opinion over and over and over in every single thread, the way you guys do. According to you inbred nitwits, this would make me a better fan. Problem is, why would I make an effort to impress a group of people who are mostly imbeciles? I'm sorry if this makes you feel uncomfortable with your own pathological drive to obtain peer approval, but I just don't feel the need.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 05, 2013, 12:29:54 PM

Cyber bullying? Oh you poor little victim you.

By your own admission, you're only interested in the team when they're winning. That is the definition of a bandwagon fan, is it not?

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 05, 2013, 12:36:25 PM

Do you mean like you did with Freeman?

Peer approval on a message board? Lmao! That is deep.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 05, 2013, 01:10:16 PM

I'm close to quitting this horrible team. At least for a long while.

Never once thought of it.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#26 : November 05, 2013, 01:28:51 PM

Start King!

Justin2626

Rookie

#27 : November 05, 2013, 01:51:06 PM

LOL Some posters on this forum crack me up.  Bucfucious, I haven't been on these boards long at all and can already tell your are an "e-thug" that finds pleasure in finding people wrong, or having a differing opinion from someone; and if that doesn't work unleash the INSULTS.  The guy is just trying to state how he's having a hard time watching the team....i'm sure there are several fans that feel the same way all for one reason or another, that's the beautiful thing about a Professional sporting team's fan base.  Everyone doesn't have to agree, some people will post things that weren't thought out well or maybe seem dumb to you because they have a different perspective but that doesn't mean you should go out of your way to prove them wrong or, if all else fails, personally insult them.  I, for one, understand and admit that I am not the most knowledgable person on this message board.  BUT, i would hope if I posted something that was unfounded or a little off that other board readers would try to edumacate me civilly, rather then turn it into an AOL chat room full of internet tough guys.  It's laughable, and the sad thing is that you probably carry yourself in life exactly the way you do on this board....and that, Sir, makes me pity you, as well as any other poster on this board that likes to hurl personal insults and also question another person's intentions, emotions, etc.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 05, 2013, 01:54:18 PM

Change gon' come....:)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 05, 2013, 02:03:09 PM

Thanks, Mr. Hypocrite. I relish the pity of someone who doesn't believe in insults. Lol.

As for these other two clowns, one of them accuses me of posting over and over about Freeman, the other accuses me of not posting about football. Gotta love the irony.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The sad truth for me and probably many others. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools