Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The sad truth for me and probably many others. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#30 : November 05, 2013, 02:20:03 PM

"Anyone on this forum is not a bandwagon fan."

I see what you mean. Only a true dyed-in-the-wool hardcore fan would invest enough time to make 34 posts.

Not in terms of the number of posts but the recency.

Someone still watching Bucs games after an 0-7 start is not on any sort of bandwagon.

Unless that bandwagon is going straight to hell and back.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#31 : November 05, 2013, 02:26:31 PM

LOL Some posters on this forum crack me up.  Bucfucious, I haven't been on these boards long at all and can already tell your are an "e-thug" that finds pleasure in finding people wrong, or having a differing opinion from someone; and if that doesn't work unleash the INSULTS. 

ROFLMAO

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#32 : November 05, 2013, 02:29:44 PM

Here's the cold, harsh reality.. the world has changed. Players are spoiled, and football is no longer football. The days of Brooks and Barber and Sapp are gone. The only thing players care about anymore is themselves. They care about fame, fortune, and personal gains. They don't care about each other. They don't care about winning. And they don't care what us fans think. Now there are exceptions, like McCoy and Glennon. But overall, our team if full of a bunch of bad eggs, and although I will always support the franchise, it's becoming increasingly difficult to support the players representing us.

What a load of crap. Hearing "the world has changed" from a 21 yr old. Changed from what? Your mother's womb?
Only a simpleton would look at a small portion of diva players in the league and label nearly the whole lot as "spoiled" and only caring about personal gains.
You are describing the few, not the many.
The league is modifying football, not the players. Many players are unhappy that the game is becoming less physical. To use "football is no longer football", as a negative toward current players is erroneous.
The majority of players on all teams fight and battle for the full 60 minutes of each game, even the Bucs. Despite our inept coaching staff, they continue to battle.

...a bunch of bad eggs. F*ck that.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#33 : November 05, 2013, 02:30:58 PM

Here's the cold, harsh reality.. the world has changed. Players are spoiled, and football is no longer football. The days of Brooks and Barber and Sapp are gone. The only thing players care about anymore is themselves. They care about fame, fortune, and personal gains. They don't care about each other. They don't care about winning. And they don't care what us fans think. Now there are exceptions, like McCoy and Glennon. But overall, our team if full of a bunch of bad eggs, and although I will always support the franchise, it's becoming increasingly difficult to support the players representing us.

What a load of crap. Hearing "the world has changed" from a 21 yr old. Changed from what? Your mother's womb?
Only a simpleton would look at a small portion of diva players in the league and label nearly the whole lot as "spoiled" and only caring about personal gains.
You are describing the few, not the many.
The league is modifying football, not the players. Many players are unhappy that the game is becoming less physical. To use "football is no longer football", as a negative toward current players is erroneous.
The majority of players on all teams fight and battle for the full 60 minutes of each game, even the Bucs. Despite our inept coaching staff, they continue to battle.

...a bunch of bad eggs. F*ck that.
+1

In Verner We Trust

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#34 : November 05, 2013, 02:37:13 PM

Justin2626

Rookie

#35 : November 05, 2013, 03:07:11 PM

Mr. Hypocrite? Don't believe in insults? Not sure where you drew both of those conclusions. All I was trying to say is that I see you "contribute" more to conversations by slandering someone rather than actually post something that CONTRIBUTES to the conversation.  Of course, insults have their place...you sling insults around like a 12 year old in an online chat room....really I just say all of this because I want to be like you....really really badly.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Hypocrite
/s

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#36 : November 05, 2013, 03:10:32 PM

Mr. Hypocrite? Don't believe in insults? Not sure where you drew both of those conclusions. All I was trying to say is that I see you "contribute" more to conversations by slandering someone rather than actually post something that CONTRIBUTES to the conversation.  Of course, insults have their place...you sling insults around like a 12 year old in an online chat room....really I just say all of this because I want to be like you....really really badly.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Hypocrite
/s

Justin meet Illuminator . . .  oh wait . . . he's going by a different name these days . . . . (ask him why) . . . .meet Bucfucious

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 05, 2013, 03:17:27 PM

Well the sarcasm is a good start. Still needs a lot of work, though. Throw in some satire, up your I.Q. 70-80 points, and you might have a chance. I wouldn't bother getting your own stalker yet until you show a little more promise.

Justin2626

Rookie

#38 : November 05, 2013, 03:46:10 PM

LOL thanks for the introduction Vin.

Pleased to meet you illuminator.  And stalker? Is that why you changed your name? Or is it because your illuminator account got banned? Oh and by the way, I could tell you were SUPER intellectual the minute I read your posts....

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 05, 2013, 03:57:52 PM

Actually, my name is not Illuminator, any more than it is Bucfucious. Or Sarcasmo. Or Spark. Or Virtualuoso. Or CDunnRun. Or any of the other dozens of monikers I have used here.

But it wouldn't surprise me in the least if your name really is Justin.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#40 : November 05, 2013, 04:20:10 PM

Bucfucious has already been banned here once. The ironic thing is that he complains about everyone being such idiots here, yet he is the one who decided to come back after getting banned.

Anyways... still no football related posts from Von Mises...errr...Illuminator...errr....Bucfucious.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#41 : November 05, 2013, 04:22:47 PM

It seems pretty clear that you gents prefer to talk about me.

PewterBlitz

Starter

#42 : November 05, 2013, 04:23:44 PM

^^^^Holy sh!t this guy has massive insecurities. Probably stems from having a mother who sells herself for coke.
: November 05, 2013, 04:26:07 PM PewterBlitz

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#43 : November 05, 2013, 04:28:17 PM

My name is not Illuminator, any more than it is Bucfucious. Or Sarcasmo. Or Spark. Or Virtualuoso. Or CDunnRun. Or any of the other dozens of monikers I have used here.

But if you keep messing with me I will bite off the bottom of your big toe . . .  . grrrrrrrrrr . .  .. grrrrr

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#44 : November 05, 2013, 04:29:07 PM

If you're giving her coke to come up off of that, more power to you I guess. Good to know that a seventy year old woman can still score with a young buck like yourself. Maybe now she'll stop complaining about her shingles.

You're kind of a twisted little dude, aren't you?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The sad truth for me and probably many others. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools