Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The sad truth for me and probably many others. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Justin2626

Rookie

#45 : November 05, 2013, 05:01:14 PM

So, assuming your mother had you at an "average" age, you are an older man, in your 40s or so and you enjoy getting on this board and brag about all the different monikers you have used and talking **CENSORED** to people? And of course my first name is Justin, what do I have to be afraid of on this board?  Enlighten me.....

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#46 : November 05, 2013, 05:26:10 PM

So, assuming your mother had you at an "average" age, you are an older man, in your 40s or so, about 5' 2", and you enjoy getting on this board and brag about all the different monikers you have used and talking **CENSORED** to people? And of course my first name is Justin, what do I have to be afraid of on this board?  Enlighten me.....

Why the GREAT AND POWERFUL ILLUMINATOR . .  .  of course

(pay no attention to that little man behind the curtain)

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#47 : November 05, 2013, 05:30:38 PM

"what do I have to be afraid of on this board?  Enlighten me....."

I have no idea. I didn't even realize that you were afraid.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#48 : November 05, 2013, 06:37:56 PM

LOL at original post!

WAAAAAAAA my bucs suck! the bucs have more losing seasons then winning!

The sky is falling bucs fans!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#49 : November 05, 2013, 06:53:18 PM

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

threadkiller

Pro Bowler

#50 : November 05, 2013, 06:58:34 PM

Actually, my name is not Illuminator, any more than it is Bucfucious. Or Sarcasmo. Or Spark. Or Virtualuoso. Or CDunnRun. Or any of the other dozens of monikers I have used here.

Were any of those happy troll?  I dig the sarcasm, but the hostility level is borderline creepy tbh, and this is from the self appointed connoisseur and supporter of message board tolling.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#51 : November 05, 2013, 07:07:06 PM

Chace, I know I am repeating myself but THANK YOU again for your signature!

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#52 : November 05, 2013, 11:48:06 PM

Thanks, Mr. Hypocrite. I relish the pity of someone who doesn't believe in insults. Lol.

As for these other two clowns, one of them accuses me of posting over and over about Freeman, the other accuses me of not posting about football. Gotta love the irony.
No one accused you of anything.  I'm saying you posted over and over about Freeman. Everyone here read it.  You were one of the obsessed and did the exact thing your previous comment talked about.  Quite simple. 

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#53 : November 06, 2013, 01:48:12 AM

Illuminator didn't have the man marbles to stay away once he was banned the first time?

I'm shocked!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

watkinspj

Rookie

#54 : November 06, 2013, 06:03:42 AM

This whole post cracks me up. Keep up the good work all....

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#55 : November 06, 2013, 06:28:59 AM

Someone hasn't been absorbing their 'My Little Pony' lessons very well.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#56 : November 06, 2013, 07:51:30 AM

Illuminator didn't have the man marbles to stay away once he was banned the first time?

I'm shocked!

Lol.

Justin2626

Rookie

#57 : November 06, 2013, 08:25:25 AM

HAHA, illuminator, you were inferring that me having my actual first name in my moniker is a bad thing, why is that?  And to be honest, I can always appreciate the board troll....but you're not a succesful troll sir....I can get you in touch with one if you would like lessons, I can probably get you a good rate too...

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#58 : November 06, 2013, 02:20:19 PM

Start King!

Dickens

Second String

#59 : November 06, 2013, 06:50:35 PM

I don't say this in exaggeration or self-pity, but in truth. Since I was old enough to say 'Go Bucs' I've been a diehard fan. My whole family has. No matter what happens, or how much we fight, we always came together on Sundays to watch our hometown heroes do their thing. I'm currently 21 years old, and to be honest I'm going through some of the roughest years of my life. The one thing that always helped me get through these trials and tribulations was lookong forward to watching my team on Sundays.
With that said, after all these years, I just don't feel that connection. The way this team has been ran, the way they play, is just depressing. It's clear that something needs epressing and to me it's like I've lost the love of my life. I just don't even know how to support this team anymore. I will never give up hope because I just simply can't. But for those of us like me, something needs to change. I'm not just talking about the coach either. The Bucs are dead. And I just don't see any scenario where they turn it all around.
Here's the cold, harsh reality.. the world has changed. Players are spoiled, and football is no longer football. The days of Brooks and Barber and Sapp are gone. The only thing players care about anymore is themselves. They care about fame, fortune, and personal gains. They don't care about each other. They don't care about winning. And they don't care what us fans think. Now there are exceptions, like McCoy and Glennon. But overall, our team if full of a bunch of bad eggs, and although I will always support the franchise, it's becoming increasingly difficult to support the players representing us. I don't see this team improving.
As much as it sucks... we need to nuke the facility and start from scratch. Rebuild all over again.

Agreed. Too bad the Glazers won't sell.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The sad truth for me and probably many others. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools