Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I hate this... I hate it sooo much... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

: November 04, 2013, 08:49:22 PM

0-8. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever expect that.

Never.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 04, 2013, 08:51:51 PM

Get a hold of yourself man !!

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 04, 2013, 08:54:35 PM

I don't think any of us did, but after that first game was over, I said oh man, this may be a long season.  And it has been. And we are only halfway through it? 

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 04, 2013, 09:00:54 PM

Never.

Without the sour, the sweet doesn't taste so good. We're pulling a 49ers move. Be really bad for years, draft a bunch of guys highly then find a QB to pull it together.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Capt Kidd

Starter
#4 : November 04, 2013, 09:04:13 PM

I've got very weird feelings on this season.
I HATE the losing and was pulling big for a win Sunday. But the one consolation I have is that this season is bringing things to a head. I think to be 3-5 or 4-4 right now would hurt worse than this. Cuz I'd be afraid that we'd continue down the same path for another year.
 Right now I know there are going to be big changes next year and I welcome them. I firmly believe this team has way too much talent too not be in the playoffs and challenging every single game.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 04, 2013, 09:05:08 PM

In any endeavor, if you expect to fail, you are likely to be right. We have undergone major changes in the last year and a half. We won more tan we probly desrved last year, especially given the key injuries. We may be worse off this year injury-wise. And, Vincent Jackson is ayear older...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 04, 2013, 09:09:52 PM

Never.

Without the sour, the sweet doesn't taste so good. We're pulling a 49ers move. Be really bad for years, draft a bunch of guys highly then find a QB to pull it together.

I like the Colts plan better.  Stink it up for 1 season, and go from Peyton to Luck.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#7 : November 04, 2013, 09:16:02 PM

Never have I been so blindsided by a Bucs team in my fan career than this one.

Usually you can tell if your team is bad before the season.  Pretty shocking results.

JM2

Pro Bowler

#8 : November 04, 2013, 09:26:42 PM

The Raheem team that went from 10-6 to 3-13 caught everyone off guard too...

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#9 : November 04, 2013, 09:28:35 PM

The last 10 games in particular.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 04, 2013, 09:31:44 PM

worst team in the NFL

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 04, 2013, 09:42:54 PM

Not in the same way. We knew there wasn't enough talent on that team to make 10-6 sustainable. Everyone expected a backslide in 2011, just not as much of a backslide.

This year the expectations were no where near the same as they were in 2011. Almost everyone had this team at least contending for the playoffs this season.

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#12 : November 04, 2013, 09:47:27 PM

Not in the same way. We knew there wasn't enough talent on that team to make 10-6 sustainable. Everyone expected a backslide in 2011, just not as much of a backslide.

This year the expectations were no where near the same as they were in 2011. Almost everyone had this team at least contending for the playoffs this season.

I agree here.  I wasn't at all confident we would continue on an upward  trajectory in 11.  I expected a regression, that would either be mild due to sophomore jinxes and tougher schedule, and real QBs, or a significant drop due to an illusion of talent.  This year however, I expected some sort of progress.

Hayseed

Pro Bowler

#13 : November 04, 2013, 09:57:59 PM

Always darkest before the dawn, my friend.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 04, 2013, 11:09:15 PM

To be honest? Im kind of excited. Think...the worse things get, the bigger the change will be! And we'll get a QB! AN ACTUAL FRANCHISE QB, Lord willing!

I prefer to just sit back and take it in...the fall to the bottom always comes before the rise to the top.

GO BUCS!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I hate this... I hate it sooo much... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools