Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I hate this... I hate it sooo much... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BayAreaBuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 04, 2013, 11:11:08 PM

To be honest? Im kind of excited. Think...the worse things get, the bigger the change will be! And we'll get a QB! AN ACTUAL FRANCHISE QB, Lord willing!

I prefer to just sit back and take it in...the fall to the bottom always comes before the rise to the top.

GO BUCS!
we have been scraping the bottom for a while now.. I'm ready to go up..

#Mikey2Quarters

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 04, 2013, 11:11:18 PM

worst team in the NFL

It's sad, because I called that right after the jets game.

If they couldn't beat a team they had multiple players and coaches information on, a whole lot of time to prepare for, and were relatively healthy and more experianced, then they weren't going to beat teams that were better and had less info on.

My precognative abilities have been pretty good this season baring Glennon (better than I thought), Banks (misused), and clayborn (would've thought better at this point. Also misused). It all boils down to a bad coaching staff, which I did predict when schiano came in. But never would I have predicted such an inability to play the game correctly, even from a coach who was already known to have in-game management issues in college.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

gone

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 04, 2013, 11:12:36 PM

Better to lose big than end up in the middle with no hope and looking at another year of suck. 

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 04, 2013, 11:17:09 PM

To be honest? Im kind of excited. Think...the worse things get, the bigger the change will be! And we'll get a QB! AN ACTUAL FRANCHISE QB, Lord willing!

I prefer to just sit back and take it in...the fall to the bottom always comes before the rise to the top.

GO BUCS!
we have been scraping the bottom for a while now.. I'm ready to go up..
Word.

That's why the season is fun now. Look at it as a war between us and Jax! Go troll the jags forums! I do! It's fun. :)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 04, 2013, 11:57:27 PM

Beat:

Something tells me that those of us hoping for a shiny new franchise QB may very well be sadly disappointed.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 05, 2013, 12:21:57 AM

Get that spit outa here, Dan!!

YOU MUST BELIEVE!

Live in hope...TROLL THOSE JAGS! :D

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 05, 2013, 12:29:47 AM

Well, we might stick with Glennon. But if we got Clowney and he played well, that's the other major problem solved. Ideally I'd like to trade down, get Johnny Football and a pass rusher and then a good guard in the second round. But this season only matters if we make the right decisions in May.

In Verner We Trust

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 05, 2013, 12:40:27 AM

Look closely...

THIS is what you take your anger out on.

I want you all to HATE this logo for the remainder of the season. I want you to FEEL it inside of you, burning. scalding! This logo will KILL you. It isn't nice, it  isn't your friend!

These people want to take OUR Franchise QB away from us!! Do not let any Jags fans detour you with lies of us being able to win!

THIS IS WAR! GO FORTH, BUCS FANS! Show them that pick is ours and ours alone!

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 05, 2013, 12:42:25 AM

Never have I been so blindsided by a Bucs team in my fan career than this one.

Usually you can tell if your team is bad before the season.  Pretty shocking results.

I agree. This team has to be up their for most underachieving teams in history.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 05, 2013, 12:47:36 AM

Look closely...

THIS is what you take your anger out on.

I want you all to HATE this logo for the remainder of the season. I want you to FEEL it inside of you, burning. scalding! This logo will KILL you. It isn't nice, it  isn't your friend!

These people want to take OUR Franchise QB away from us!! Do not let any Jags fans detour you with lies of us being able to win!

THIS IS WAR! GO FORTH, BUCS FANS! Show them that pick is ours and ours alone!
Gimme Mariota. They can have Teddy.

In Verner We Trust

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 05, 2013, 12:49:42 AM

Gimme either. Both are gonna be stud QBs.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 05, 2013, 12:51:44 AM

This season hurts but we've lost like what? 6 games by one possession? The guys are still playing hard and we've gotten to watch a young QB only throw 3 picks in 5 games.... I'm trying to be optimistic here.

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 05, 2013, 12:53:54 AM

GO BUCS!

That won't jinx anything at all.  ::)

Besides, who is this "franchise QB"  you're talking about?

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 05, 2013, 11:04:18 AM

GO BUCS!

That won't jinx anything at all.  ::)

Besides, who is this "franchise QB"  you're talking about?
All three of Teddy, JFF or Super Mario-ta

They will all do well. We nitpick prospects every draft, but all 3 are better than what we have.

AND WE MUST NOT LET THOSE JAG-OFFS SWIPE EVEN ONE FROM US!

Dirtyred1021

Second String

#29 : November 05, 2013, 01:43:49 PM

Where is this franchise Qb coming from, because there are,
No Andrew Lucks In this draft none.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I hate this... I hate it sooo much... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools