Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NEWS: Schiano just lowered the selling price on his NJ home « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

: November 05, 2013, 12:56:27 AM

His real estate agent said that he confirmed as of this past week that Schiano still wants to sell the house:

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/11/coach_greg_schiano_lowers_price_on_nj_house_as_rumors_of_tampa_bay_bucs_firing_swirl.html

I think we were probably hoping that Schiano would have told his agent to take it off the market.

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 05, 2013, 01:01:57 AM

I predict that his next home will be up near Foxboro as the Patriots LB coach.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#2 : November 05, 2013, 01:23:03 AM

Probably nothing, but definitely interesting.

gone

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 05, 2013, 01:58:54 AM

Nope, not even interesting.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 05, 2013, 02:08:37 AM

I predict that his next home will be up near Foxboro as the Patriots LB coach.

Naa....I'm guessing his next home will be this...........under a bridge.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 05, 2013, 03:40:21 AM

It indicates he's trying to sell sooner. I mean, not a huge deal, but we could come to the conclusion he's amping up for something.

Usually when a rich person sells a home, they either want to get out of the area altogether, tired of the property taxes when they aren't even using it much, or they are gearing up for another, even bigger, purchise elsewhere.

That's pretty much all we can guess at this time, but it is nice to dream.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 05, 2013, 05:50:26 AM

I won't make personal attacks on where I think the guy should be living or not living.

I don't think his home is in Tampa after 2013, however.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 05, 2013, 06:16:04 AM

I won't make personal attacks on where I think the guy should be living or not living.

I don't think his home is in Tampa after 2013, however.
IDK.  Isn't Gruden's Fired Coaches Club in Tampa? 

MarineBuc

Starter

#8 : November 05, 2013, 07:18:56 AM

This is "NEWS:" ?

WGAF?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 05, 2013, 07:40:07 AM

Even if you lost your job , why would you ever want to go back to Jersey ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 05, 2013, 07:43:28 AM

Even if you lost your job , why would you ever want to go back to Jersey ?

^THIS

Every time I see last post JC5100, I have to click on it.... Pure comedy.

pewterandred25

Practice Squad

#11 : November 05, 2013, 07:57:34 AM

Means nothing..guy will be here next year. The Glazers are gonna give him another year IMHO..

BucD

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 05, 2013, 09:14:01 AM

Means nothing..guy will be here next year. The Glazers are gonna give him another year IMHO..

Yup.

They know that it will be blackouts overload as a result, but that doesn't faze them one bit. 

Regardless...they are getting their money...

It's win-win for them...keep him and still get paid even though they still suck or keep him and things improve and they start winning...and you guessed it...still get paid...

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 05, 2013, 09:17:51 AM

It indicates he's trying to sell sooner. I mean, not a huge deal, but we could come to the conclusion he's amping up for something.

Usually when a rich person sells a home, they either want to get out of the area altogether, tired of the property taxes when they aren't even using it much, or they are gearing up for another, even bigger, purchise elsewhere.

That's pretty much all we can guess at this time, but it is nice to dream.

It is possible that the Glazers are willing to forgive recent mistakes if they believe Schiano has hit on the most important position on the football team, QB. I still find it unlikely that he's around for another season but this team has not quit on him or themselves.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 05, 2013, 11:19:10 AM

I think it is certainly possible that Schiano is here next season. They may require changes in the assistant coaching staff, but he may still be the head coach of this team in 2014. Which means, I'm guessing, get ready for the Bucs to take Clowney in round one and say goodbye to Mariota or Bridgewater or Manziel.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NEWS: Schiano just lowered the selling price on his NJ home « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools