Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NEWS: Schiano just lowered the selling price on his NJ home « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 05, 2013, 11:40:49 AM

It indicates he's trying to sell sooner. I mean, not a huge deal, but we could come to the conclusion he's amping up for something.

Usually when a rich person sells a home, they either want to get out of the area altogether, tired of the property taxes when they aren't even using it much, or they are gearing up for another, even bigger, purchise elsewhere.

That's pretty much all we can guess at this time, but it is nice to dream.

It is possible that the Glazers are willing to forgive recent mistakes if they believe Schiano has hit on the most important position on the football team, QB. I still find it unlikely that he's around for another season but this team has not quit on him or themselves.

The QB isn't that good, and so what if they're playing for him. They also "played hard" for raheem.

0-5 QB's and coaches that have won six games in a season and a half don't grow on trees you know... ::)

Yeah, real hope there... schiano has said it so much now, some of you are starting to believe that crap.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 05, 2013, 11:52:57 AM

BucNY:

I believe that the Glazers will put a lot of weight on how hard the team plays throughout the season. As disappointed as I was about the Seattle game, I tend to believe the Glazers will likely see it as a positive in favor of keeping Schiano in 2014 rather than a negative. I don't think they, especially Ed Glazer, want to publicly admit that they screwed up twice in a row so quickly. I have this sneaking su**CENSORED**ion that they will give him the benefit of the doubt, depending on what he tells them his plan is for 2014 during their sit down with him at the end of the season.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 05, 2013, 12:15:50 PM

Schiano will be here in 2014.  I truly believe this.  The Glazers are too cheap to eat $9 mill.  They gave homeslice 3 years.  They'll give Belly's Boy another year.  Expect 80's type numbers for attendance.  I know dozens of people cancelling their season tix.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 05, 2013, 05:05:04 PM

Schiano will be here in 2014.  I truly believe this.  The Glazers are too cheap to eat $9 mill.  They gave homeslice 3 years.  They'll give Belly's Boy another year.  Expect 80's type numbers for attendance.  I know dozens of people cancelling their season tix.

Yup and they (Glazer brothers) will give ZERO **CENSORED**s.  lol

It'll be blackout city up at Ray Jay, but as I've said before, it's win-win to keep him.  They'll get theirs either way.

Probably the only way they are forced, in any way, to wipe OBP clean is if they go winless.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 05, 2013, 05:19:17 PM

I truly believe that Anamoly knows dozens of season ticket holders. Don't you?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 05, 2013, 05:21:02 PM

I truly believe that Anamoly knows dozens of season ticket holders. Don't you?

Well, at this point, that's about how many are left.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 05, 2013, 05:22:11 PM

And they all hang out at the same homeless shelter?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 05, 2013, 05:33:21 PM

Is it intradasting or not intradasting that Schiano confirmed that he wants to sell his house after his sit-down with the Glazers? Like:

GS: "So what are you guys saying? Should I go ahead and sell my house or not?"
Glazers: "Yes, go ahead. You're safe for next year, Bill told us you're going to need time to sort things out. We believe in you".

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#23 : November 05, 2013, 06:32:24 PM

DTG, do you have inside info or just a complete lack of faith in the Glazers' decision making ability?

On another note, I truly believe that Belichick only recommended Schiano because he wants there to be only 31 qualified head coaches in the league.  He really is Satan.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 05, 2013, 06:39:31 PM

DTG, do you have inside info or just a complete lack of faith in the Glazers' decision making ability?

I don't have specific information, but I have my own strong impression of how Ed Glazer in particular reacts to being told that he "has to do something" or that "the decision is obvious" or that "the conclusion is foregone". It seems to me that EG doesn't like to be painted into a corner and would be less inclined than either Joel or Bryan to admit that they'd screwed up the head coaching selection two times in a row so close together. IMO, I think EG's reaction to the statement: "It's obvious Greg needs to be fired. You have to do something about this problem" would tend to be along the lines of "Oh yeah? Says who? Watch me".

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#25 : November 05, 2013, 06:42:29 PM

I don't have specific information, but I have my own strong impression of how Ed Glazer in particular reacts to being told that he "has to do something" or that "the decision is obvious" or that "the conclusion is foregone". It seems to me that EG doesn't like to be painted into a corner and would be less inclined than either Joel or Bryan to admit that they'd screwed up the head coaching selection two times in a row so close together. IMO, I think EG's reaction to the statement: "It's obvious Greg needs to be fired. You have to do something about this problem" would tend to be along the lines of "Oh yeah? Says who? Watch me".
Cool, I'm glad he takes the fanbase into consideration and uses rational thought.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 05, 2013, 06:50:02 PM

as a person with family trying to sell a home in NJ this is a non story and happens all the time..

But read into it what you will..

threadkiller

Pro Bowler

#27 : November 05, 2013, 07:14:05 PM

It's like you broke into my mind and stole my worst nightmare and posted it on the Red Board. 

How in the world can you support an institution that you believe to be run in this manner? 

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 05, 2013, 07:22:26 PM

I don't see how Schiano stays as coach under any situation. If it's truly wins and losses, that is a resounding argument against keeping him. But it's not my money paying him. If he is coach next year, it truly will show the Glazers don't give a flying fig about the fans or being a respectable team in the NFL.

gone

Hall of Famer
#29 : November 05, 2013, 07:58:34 PM

How much will they lose through other streams if they keep him?  I'm gonna guess it's more than his salary.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NEWS: Schiano just lowered the selling price on his NJ home « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools