Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Schiano and Dominick get another year... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#60 : November 06, 2013, 08:54:12 AM

Dolorous Jason:
  "You could have shortened the original post to this question:

Are you a fairweather fan ?"

Easy now. Pointing out to the fairweather fans that they are fairweather fans gets you labeled an internet bully and a troll.

Ironic, coming from someone who mostly comes here to act out their daddy issues. Tell us again how the big mean father figure is so unfair to you poor little kids.

If I were half as stupid as most of the people on this board, then I would post my opinion over and over and over in every single thread, the way you guys do. According to you inbred nitwits, this would make me a better fan. Problem is, why would I make an effort to impress a group of people who are mostly imbeciles? I'm sorry if this makes you feel uncomfortable with your own pathological drive to obtain peer approval, but I just don't feel the need.

Someone hasn't been absorbing their 'My Little Pony' lessons very well.

: November 06, 2013, 08:57:46 AM VinBucFan

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#61 : November 06, 2013, 09:08:13 AM

I would still watch, but I would be disgusted.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#62 : November 06, 2013, 10:47:31 AM

I would still watch, and I would have something to complain about. I love complaining.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#63 : November 06, 2013, 11:03:15 AM

I am a diehard fan. I am absolutely sick about the constant turnover. In a perverse way, I hope the next  8 games allows for a few wins and constant improvement. Then next year, get rid of Penn, Nicks and Joseph, rebuild the Oline, get a legit slot receiver and a few stud pass rushers and MAYBE the ship will be righted and we can take off and get back to winning.

Bucs can't get rid of Nicks because of Mark the cap genius Dominik.

Well, it makes perfect sense to get rid of Nicks...his toe will be healed and the MRSA will be under control...time to send him packing so he can make the Pro Bowl with another team...BRILLIANT

Except his toe will never heal , per Nicks himself.

Well, this is true...but I am pretty sure it will be manageable and the Nicks will return to Pro Bowl form
If the infection is in his bone, which it has been speculated that it is, it is very difficult to treat.  There is a good chance he will need part of his toe amputated if this is the case.  How much push off does he get with half a big toe?

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#64 : November 06, 2013, 11:03:56 AM

only 2 reason the Glazers would decide to keep him.  1)  because they are cheap 2) out of embarrassment for their horrible decisions.  cant see why anyone would buy their product if that was the case.  if they show they care then I'll care.  gotta be a two way street though.
I just thought of reason #3, it's basically the plot to "Major League".  They need attendance to drop below a certain level so they can move the team to London.  That way they don't have to keep paying to fly their private jet back and forth to Europe.

DUMBEST **CENSORED** ever on the Red Board!!!!
You realize I was joking, right?
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Schiano and Dominick get another year... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools