Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Martin may play on Monday against the Dolphins « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#30 : November 06, 2013, 01:13:25 AM

They are hanging out with the Freepologists.  It is all a big conspiracy. 

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 06, 2013, 02:23:09 AM

By mid-season, just about everybody is playing hurt. Sorry, that's pretty much a fact of life in the NFL.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#32 : November 06, 2013, 07:26:31 AM

1. Schiano rules everything with an iron fist, down to the type of pasta each player eats and how drinks they have in practice....but this decision isn't solely on him?

2. When a player has a concussion and wants to keep playing, it's up to the HC and sideline doctor to make sure cooler heads prevail. Player doesn't get to decide. How is this different?

3. Shanahan let RG3 keep playing when he was clearly injured and we all saw how that ended. Was that not solely on Shanahan? Or do you blame RG3?

4. Between the concussion two months ago, the shoulder still being injured and requiring eventual surgery, and this 0-8 boat going no where.....there is absolutely no reason for Martin to be playing rather than getting his surgery out of the way and recovering fully over the next 7 months.

5. I don't solely blame Schiano. He is a proven dumbass and a dead man walking so it doesn't really surprise me. I blame Dom and the Glazers for not growing a sack and making the right call here.

Draft Aaron Donald

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#33 : November 06, 2013, 07:54:11 AM

This thread is nothing without an 80's video...

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#34 : November 06, 2013, 07:57:53 AM

This thread is nothing without an 80's video...

Daryl Hall should be ashamed of himself.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#35 : November 06, 2013, 07:59:32 AM

Hall sucks without Oates and his stache.

And those were the worst dancers ever.

Draft Aaron Donald

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#36 : November 06, 2013, 09:11:47 AM

1 GTFOH, he needs to be done.

2 Why would the Glazers give Schiano a crack at another QB? Unless Glennon looks good.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 06, 2013, 09:15:52 AM

So, is everyone satisfied that we've properly apportioned blame for something that hasn't actually happened?

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#38 : November 06, 2013, 09:48:04 AM

Daryl Hall should be ashamed of himself.

He has no pride therefore not ashamed  ;)

Hall sucks without Oates and his stache.

And those were the worst dancers ever.

Definitely some of the worst talent on display in that video...but again....no pride so it's all good.

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#39 : November 06, 2013, 10:02:56 AM

He needs to be put on IR.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#40 : November 06, 2013, 10:03:40 AM

Those dancers need to be put on IR.

Draft Aaron Donald

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#41 : November 06, 2013, 10:49:57 AM

I don't see why you would risk further injuring one of your team's greatest assets, for a completely lost season. Schiano deserves to be fired if Doug goes anywhere near that field.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#42 : November 06, 2013, 11:23:28 AM

I can't understand why we would be using this as an opportunity to get a good extended look at Mike James and Bobby Rainey. I mean, there is a way to make the best of the situation here and get something out of it....and yet we seem to be completely wasting that opportunity in hopes of......what? What exactly is there to gain by bringing Doug back? 

Draft Aaron Donald

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#43 : November 06, 2013, 12:16:52 PM

We are also evaluating Glennon.   Probably be best to have as many weapons as possible out there for him to get a true evaluation.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#44 : November 06, 2013, 05:28:55 PM

According to Rotoworld at 5:17 ET

Coach Greg Schiano said Doug Martin will only be allowed to play again this season if doctors believe he can't do further damage to his shoulder.
Martin will need surgery to repair his torn labrum at some point. But he is holding out hope that he'll get cleared to play through the injury this year and then go under the knife in the offseason. Given that the Bucs are 0-8, it's hard to see the franchise letting one of their most talented players back on the field. For now, Martin is just week to week.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Martin may play on Monday against the Dolphins « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools