Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Martin may play on Monday against the Dolphins « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#60 : November 07, 2013, 06:24:59 PM

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/07/bucs-will-decide-on-martin-by-monday-leaning-ir/ 

A decision is coming Monday, leaning to IR.

It still irks me that, that particular play was called.  A five foot nothing RB running a wheel route near the goal line?  Blows my mind.

Doesn't bother me at all. Doug had the catch and it would have been a great play if the defender handed left his feet and torpedo'd Doug in the head area. What bothers me is that there was no flag and no fine.

Even worse was that they threw the flag......and then picked it up

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#61 : November 07, 2013, 07:00:57 PM

There was no helmet to helmet contact and I don't want it to be a penalty....but according to the rules it was, and it should have been called. The defender launched. His feet left the ground, he lead with his helmet, and he didn't have his eyes up. He was looking at the ground, leading with the crown.

I think they didn't call it because the helmets didn't end up hitting, but that shouldn't matter. You know it would have been called on the Bucs.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#62 : November 09, 2013, 08:37:46 AM

So, is everyone satisfied that we've properly apportioned blame for something that hasn't actually happened?

Well, damn. Looks like all you boys angst and anger has been wasted again. Not to worry, the Schiano slandering machine will cook up a fresh batch of speculation for you to swallow hook, line, and sinker. Let the outrage begin anew!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#63 : November 09, 2013, 09:22:51 AM

Good thing Schiano has you to stick up for him. Otherwise he'd be in real trouble!

youngone

Hall of Famer
#64 : November 09, 2013, 03:20:55 PM

So, is everyone satisfied that we've properly apportioned blame for something that hasn't actually happened?

Well, damn. Looks like all you boys angst and anger has been wasted again. Not to worry, the Schiano slandering machine will cook up a fresh batch of speculation for you to swallow hook, line, and sinker. Let the outrage begin anew!
LOL
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Martin may play on Monday against the Dolphins « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools