Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Schiano and Dominick get another year... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#45 : November 05, 2013, 08:10:19 PM

I am a diehard fan. I am absolutely sick about the constant turnover. In a perverse way, I hope the next  8 games allows for a few wins and constant improvement. Then next year, get rid of Penn, Nicks and Joseph, rebuild the Oline, get a legit slot receiver and a few stud pass rushers and MAYBE the ship will be righted and we can take off and get back to winning.

Bucs can't get rid of Nicks because of Mark the cap genius Dominik.

threadkiller

Hall of Famer

#46 : November 05, 2013, 08:13:10 PM

I am a diehard fan. I am absolutely sick about the constant turnover. In a perverse way, I hope the next  8 games allows for a few wins and constant improvement. Then next year, get rid of Penn, Nicks and Joseph, rebuild the Oline, get a legit slot receiver and a few stud pass rushers and MAYBE the ship will be righted and we can take off and get back to winning.

Well, they totally could.  I think they would only eat like 7 of his 9 mil cap number next season. 

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#47 : November 05, 2013, 08:17:51 PM

Oh 7M, is that all?

youngone

Hall of Famer

#48 : November 05, 2013, 08:18:51 PM

I would be livid but I'm not going anywhere. If we can't get a new coach, new scheme, new ideas, new direction.... Just give me a QB then.
: November 05, 2013, 08:25:00 PM youngone

threadkiller

Hall of Famer

#49 : November 05, 2013, 08:23:05 PM

Oh 7M, is that all?

dude.  that is a 2 million dollar savings. 

Imagine what the Dominator can do with that kind of cap room?

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#50 : November 05, 2013, 08:37:45 PM

this just gets a LOL

only a fair weather fan would say no
not the same thing at all.  Its not about whether I think the Bucs are going to be good or not next year.  Regardless of who is coaching I don't think they will be a contender.  But I expect the owners to want to try.  Not apathy.

Glazers I would say are trying..

They have spent plenty of money to make this team a contender and they are not getting it done..

now weather they fire the coaching staff or not Ill be watching and rooting.

And when they are winning Im sure most of the people here will find something to complain about.
been waiting 10 years for this organization to build a solid team.  Still waiting.  We are now on our 2nd coach in the last. 5 years are are on a 1-12 streak .  Wouldn't you say there is plenty of justification to be complaining ?  And again, how would keeping a guy that goes say 2-14 becsuse they still owe him $9 mil "trying" on the part of the Glazers?

Im pretty sure they will fire him when the season is over..

Firing him now though will do what? make the fans that cant fill your stadium happy? they will be happy at the end of the year when he is fired too. they DONT have to pay him to sit at him for the rest of this season to still go 2-14 or 0-16. its not being cheap its smart business.

MarineBuc

Starter

#51 : November 06, 2013, 07:35:04 AM

only 2 reason the Glazers would decide to keep him.  1)  because they are cheap 2) out of embarrassment for their horrible decisions.  cant see why anyone would buy their product if that was the case.  if they show they care then I'll care.  gotta be a two way street though.
I just thought of reason #3, it's basically the plot to "Major League".  They need attendance to drop below a certain level so they can move the team to London.  That way they don't have to keep paying to fly their private jet back and forth to Europe.

DUMBEST **CENSORED** ever on the Red Board!!!!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#52 : November 06, 2013, 07:37:34 AM

You could have shortened the original post to this question:

Are you a fairweather fan ?

No I'm not.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

MarineBuc

Starter

#53 : November 06, 2013, 07:38:08 AM

Well, it makes perfect sense to get rid of Nicks...his toe will be healed and the MRSA will be under control...time to send him packing so he can make the Pro Bowl with another team...BRILLIANT

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#54 : November 06, 2013, 07:40:16 AM

Well, it makes perfect sense to get rid of Nicks...his toe will be healed and the MRSA will be under control...time to send him packing so he can make the Pro Bowl with another team...BRILLIANT

Except his toe will never heal , per Nicks himself.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#55 : November 06, 2013, 07:48:15 AM

No I'm not.
fairweather is only liking a team when they are good.  We have pretty muched suck for the last ten years (we had some seasons with winning records but were never contenders) and I'm still here.  But Fanship shouldn't be unconditional.  Not gonna love someone if they don't love me back.  If this ownership  still wants to show their customers that they are committed then I can except that, even if it's still going to take awile to start winning again.  But keeping that bum would be a pretty clear sign they are not . 

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#56 : November 06, 2013, 07:55:07 AM

No I'm not.
  But Fanship shouldn't be unconditional.  Not gonna love someone if they don't love me back. 

But it is, isn't it ?  Because if you love something it IS unconditional , and real fans love their team.

Ask anyone who stuck it out through the 80's . It sucks sure , but hey , what the hell else am I going to do ? Root for the Saints ? Starting going to Sunday Bingo ? I don't freakin think so.

MarineBuc

Starter

#57 : November 06, 2013, 08:13:03 AM

Except his toe will never heal , per Nicks himself.

Well, this is true...but I am pretty sure it will be manageable and the Nicks will return to Pro Bowl form

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#58 : November 06, 2013, 08:51:57 AM

Dolorous Jason:
  "You could have shortened the original post to this question:

Are you a fairweather fan ?"

Easy now. Pointing out to the fairweather fans that they are fairweather fans gets you labeled an internet bully and a troll.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#59 : November 06, 2013, 08:53:43 AM

MarineBuc:
  "Well, this is true...but I am pretty sure it will be manageable and the Nicks will return to Pro Bowl form"

I don't know, man. I think there's just as good a chance he's done.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Schiano and Dominick get another year... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools